The Help @volfan_89 start a coffee company thread.

Willing to taste test coffee

• In

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No I’m an ass that should not be in this thread

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EFDAFB64-5BCF-4369-BE3D-C89BF8C46C7C.jpeg
Getting ready to roast tomorrow. This is a Guatemala Huehuetanego. It’s tasting notes are dark chocolate, nutty and smooth. It’s a perfectly normal classic coffee. Nothing too crazy going one with this one.

I’m also going to be roasting a Costa Rica Cordillera Del Fuego. It’s an anaerobic process where the coffee bean is hermetically sealed and then fermented for 18-24 hours. This gives the coffee a very unique flavor with notes of cinnamon, red apple and vanilla. It kinda reminds me of Dr Pepper. It’s a personal favorite of mine because I’ve never had another coffee that tastes like this one.

I’m planning on blending the two to create a “Christmas” blend. But I can easily do either one on its own.

View attachment 335828
Getting ready to roast tomorrow. This is a Guatemala Huehuetanego. It’s tasting notes are dark chocolate, nutty and smooth. It’s a perfectly normal classic coffee. Nothing too crazy going one with this one.

I’m also going to be roasting a Costa Rica Cordillera Del Fuego. It’s an anaerobic process where the coffee bean is hermetically sealed and then fermented for 18-24 hours. This gives the coffee a very unique flavor with notes of cinnamon, red apple and vanilla. It kinda reminds me of Dr Pepper. It’s a personal favorite of mine because I’ve never had another coffee that tastes like this one.

I’m planning on blending the two to create a “Christmas” blend. But I can easily do either one on its own.
Those look like chit!

Happy new year!

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Are you gonna need some Asian Palm Civets smuggled into the country? I might know a guy.....

CCB56342-D62B-4BFE-91DD-7EBFB3AE43AF.jpegChristmas blend 2020 (well I guess technically 2021) is done. That’s about 30oz of freshly roasted coffee. I’m going to keep 10oz for myself cause it’s my first time doing this blend and I want to see how it turns out. But the other 20oz is up for grabs. If anyone wants let me know and we’ll figure out shipping.

Brewed some of the Christmas blend this morning. I think it turned out really well. And it should get even better. Fresh coffee needs about 3-6 days to off gas before it tastes it’s best.

The Boeing 717 was not that successful. Basically, it was an MD-95, which itself was a slightly updated DC-9. Not pretty. Not sexy. Outdated when it debuted. Don't get me wrong, the DC-9 was a jet for its times. A mule for the small to intermediate markets, it was deployed internationally. If you're going to tag with a Boeing aircraft number designation, may I suggest the 787. Take a gander at the Dreamliner.

The Boeing 717 was not that successful. Basically, it was an MD-95, which itself was a slightly updated DC-9. Not pretty. Not sexy. Outdated when it debuted. Don't get me wrong, the DC-9 was a jet for its times. A mule for the small to intermediate markets, it was deployed internationally. If you're going to tag with a Boeing aircraft number designation, may I suggest the 787. Take a gander at the Dreamliner.
W
T
F

VN Store

Back