The Help @volfan_89 start a coffee company thread.

Willing to taste test coffee

• In

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No I’m an ass that should not be in this thread

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I haven’t. I’ve only had whatever they have in break room at work.
Oh well that explains it. No telling what brand it is, where the beans came or how long ago they were roasted.
That’s like drinking a beer that washed up on the lake shore. Probably not gonna taste good.

Not trying to be uppity.
Break room coffee is usually bad. I don’t blame anyone for not likely it.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It better be gud or yer dead to me!!!
I hope it is. But I’ll definitely welcome any feed back good or bad. I did take some natural Ethiopia Yirgacheffe I roasted to a local roaster I know when they were doing their coffee tasting. They said they liked it.

Will probably be sold in 10oz batch sizes. For transparency sake, green coffee is usually between 5-7$ a lb. Could go lower if I eventually start buying in larger quantities. 1lb of green coffee usually becomes 12oz after its roasted and loses moisture. I’m not sure how much shipping would be, but all I want covered is shipping plus cost of the greens for now because I’m still learning and I wouldn’t want anyone to cover the cost of me learning.

For those interested, let me know your roast preferences and I’ll go from there. Also if interested I’d be glad to do samples sizes of maybe 5oz of a light, medium and dark roast if anyone wants to try new coffee or roast levels.

I’m going to be experimenting with a holiday themed roast with some anaerobic processed coffee this weekend. The anaerobic process imparts a cinnamon, cola flavor that can be overwhelming but blending with other roasts helps with that. It would be very limited quantity though. I was only able to get 1 1/2lbs and lucky to get that. It’s usually not sold in sizes that home roasters can buy.
What can I get for $1.50??

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Ever tried natural process coffee? It’s coffee that was dried in the coffee cherry for a few days. It gives the coffee very strong fruit flavors. I’ve had some that reminds me of blueberries, one that tastes like orange juice and one that tasted like wine/grape.
Let your cat eat some and then retrieve it from the litter box.
Here's The Scoop On Cat Poop Coffee

VN Store

Back