Wanya Morris In the transfer portal

Looks like we're headed to a probation-like roster so guys like Napier/Fickell won't be receptive. That being the case, what do we have to lose? Let's push all our chips to the center of the table. My top 2:
View attachment 337590View attachment 337591
Looks like we're headed to a probation-like roster so guys like Napier/Fickell won't be receptive. That being the case, what do we have to lose? Let's push all our chips to the center of the table. My top 2:
4D56D319-E751-4F84-8D38-98BDDF340B94.gif

Reactions: Mtnvol80 and Raebo

Dude why would anyone leave ole miss for it? This is your grandfather's ole miss or ut....I'd call them equal even give ole miss the edge in the last 15 years

Yeah, this has gone on long enough! It’s time for someone to extinguish this dumpster fire that is Tennessee football. I really don’t think anyone at the entire university cares one bit about football or someone would put a stop to this foolishness! Either publicly back Pruitt or fire the guy and hire a damn proven winner that can keep this sinking ship afloat. We are just lingering in football purgatory and it’s ridiculous. I am so done with this BS.
GBO!!

Right , I saw the tweet. It would be naive for HB to leave before a new coach is named especially since Pruitt did little or nothing early to help Bailey with his progression. I’m not sure why he would support Pruitt when Pruitt held him back.
You or we for that matter have no idea what Pruitt did to help his progression.

Which situation is worse?our program After Kiffin left or our program when Pruitt gets fired in a week?

Been saying this will be like Kiffin leaving to take over USC after Pete Carroll left with the Reggie Bush sanctions. Gonna take someone who feels like they have nothing to lose...and the arrogance to believe they will win.

VN Store

Back