Wanya Morris In the transfer portal

According to Baileys dad that will be the case if Pruitt goes.
Right , I saw the tweet. It would be naive for HB to leave before a new coach is named especially since Pruitt did little or nothing early to help Bailey with his progression. I’m not sure why he would support Pruitt when Pruitt held him back.

Bet there will be others. The administration has drug this on too long and now the roster will be in melt down.
Yes, basically the two likely options at this point is Pruitt returns to coach a depleted roster and get steamrolled or we find some other low-budget schmuck to come in and get steamrolled

Reactions: orangealways
Pruitt has a screwed this up and Fulmer/Boyd/Plowright and the dysfunctional boosters are putting the final nails in the coffin.
Is this where Fulmer steps up to the microphone and says I am here to save the day? If so, we will be taking reservations on the Gay Street Bridge.

Last edited:
Yes, basically the two likely options at this point is Pruitt returns to coach a depleted roster and get steamrolled or we find some other low-budget schmuck to come in and get steamrolled
I just hope Tennessee doesn't lose so many players that they would be comparable to the 1971-1972 Marshall football teams.:eek::rolleyes:

VN Store

Back