Coronavirus (No politics)

Reports say 200mm vaccines by June. Plus all those previously infected. Plus 3 more months of Summer vaccinations. That is surely herd immunity and then some.
as far on introvert scale, socializing is not a priority. time for high life and some bowling. maybe twin peaks. this sux.

Reports say 200mm vaccines by June. Plus all those previously infected. Plus 3 more months of Summer vaccinations. That is surely herd immunity and then some.

Though you did predict repeatedly we wouldn't play a single game this season 😉

That's exactly when I projected back in late summer. Mid-2021 for herd immunity. Stadiums at full go unless politics rears its ugly head again.

That takes time, and progress has been slow, plus a minimal number of doses. It will take a year to get 90% vaccinated which is the last number I saw.

It'll speed up. Cases will continue, adding immunity. Then Summer. Fall will look very different.

That takes time, and progress has been slow, plus a minimal number of doses. It will take a year to get 90% vaccinated which is the last number I saw.
Everyone doesn't have to reach herd immunity. Watch the numbers. It will fall drastically by June. We have a new administration that's going to get it fixed quickly.

A lot of surveys still show only about 60% of people are willing to be vaccinated. We may never get there.

That’s to get to herd immunity..... I bet we start to see cases dwindle by the spring.... people that have tested positive are good for at least 90 days.... add that to the ones taking the vaccine.

It will be interesting to see where it becomes required. Grade schools probably won’t do it anytime soon because I saw these current vaccines are not for kids. I do think it will be for housing purposes at universities and for travel.

It will be interesting to see where it becomes required. Grade schools probably won’t do it anytime soon because I saw these current vaccines are not for kids. I do think it will be for housing purposes at universities and for travel.
At least international travel, and cruise ships.
Other countries don't trust Americans.

My primary care doctor went thru the vaccine trials in August and told
Me what to expect when my number comes for the vaccine. He feels like we will not be back to normal until 2022. I asked him about joining a gym now and he told to stay away from
gyms and indoor dining because of the recycled air. We just had a state congressman die abruptly from Covid in the next county over. He was my age.

My primary care doctor went thru the vaccine trials in August and told
Me what to expect when my number comes for the vaccine. He feels like we will not be back to normal until 2022. I asked him about joining a gym now and he told to stay away from
gyms and indoor dining because of the recycled air. We just had a state congressman die abruptly from Covid in the next county over. He was my age.
That sounds about right I think it will be 2022 before we are back to normal.

Trump lie? Never
But he was wrong when he said the vaccine would be ready next month in September.
The vaccine (warp speed) is the one thing his administration that almost everyone agrees was done correctly.
Preparedness to administer the vaccine, not so much.

VN Store

Back