Well what about this?? (Fulmer on bowl game)

We need the “Donald Trump” of sports (not sure who it is) to come in and fix this mess. Hurt feelings.. kick the tables over.. call a spade a spade.. and get it done. Tick alot of administrative staff off in the process. That’s what Tennessee needs right now.
Because our political system has worked so well...good lawd, wtf.

We will win the first couple OOC games. UT fans will think we are a top 5 or 10 team, the stadium will be packed and fans will be looking for season tickets. Then SEC play starts and we will win some and lose to Bama and Georgia and 2or 3 others. I have no idea who replaces Trask so maybe we have a chance against Florida. And no, I do not believe Mullins is going to automatically take a 2 star QB again and make him all SEC. Trask was a hidden gem, not just some kid off the street that was magically coached up. I give Mullins credit for recognizing his talent and working with it.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
We will win the first couple OOC games. UT fans will think we are a top 5 or 10 team, the stadium will be packed and fans will be looking for season tickets. Then SEC play starts and we will win some and lose to Bama and Georgia and 2or 3 others. I have no idea who replaces Trask so maybe we have a chance against Florida. And no, I do not believe Mullins is going to automatically take a 2 star QB again and make him all SEC. Trask was a hidden gem, not just some kid off the street that was magically coached up. I give Mullins credit for recognizing his talent and working with it.
2021 Football Transfer Portal he can probably have his pick, if he wants one.

Professionally or with Vols? Quite a few big ones professional and several with Vols (Vegas odds shifting when they made the final push for Gruden that obviously failed being one).
Gruden, and the hints you've dropped about freeze/Pruitt being fired

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
Maybe we wait until after the bowl game to fire him? I mean if we lose to a 4-4 West Virginia team it’s just one more nail in the coffin and it’s not like the timing matters that much given we already have 17 signed and the one time transfer rule.

Reactions: govols10302bb
Have you looked at next year’s schedule?
He likely survives until 22

I did look at 2021 schedule - It could very well be another 2 or 3 win season. Of the three out of conference games on the schedule, Pitt plays good football and can easily beat us. The other two aren't very good. Of the SEC teams, I'd even give Vandy a shot at a win, you know Kiffin blows us away. I don't see a game on there that we win, honestly. what wins are you seeing?

Reactions: BSOVOL1967
Take it easy guy's. If next years team lights it up, I am not sure we can eat all the crow that will be served up.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Felipe Franks got hurt and Mullen had no choice to go with No 2 QB which was Trask. There was no "recognition" Mullen actually had him benched like every other coach Trask had played for to that point. Give Trask credit he worked and hung in there and was ready when he finally got his chance to produce. Franks once healed never got his job back or was going to and he transferred to Arkansas.

I did look at 2021 schedule - It could very well be another 2 or 3 win season. Of the three out of conference games on the schedule, Pitt plays good football and can easily beat us. The other two aren't very good. Of the SEC teams, I'd even give Vandy a shot at a win, you know Kiffin blows us away. I don't see a game on there that we win, honestly. what wins are you seeing?
They will be the ones with the W next to them.
Let’s try this another way.
Try to find a justification for keeping CJP another year instead of continuing to point out why he should be fired. We all know he should be fired. It’s beyond obvious from a fan’s point of view. Now look at what our university has done for the last 20 years and see if you can draw on that knowledge what decisions you think they might make. Finally look at the end of last year where CJP actually won a few games. CJP isn’t a championship coach and never will be in my opinion. But this guy is a cockroach. He’s just as likely to win enough games to hang around as be fired.

Take it easy guy's. If next years team lights it up, I am not sure we can eat all the crow that will be served up.
That’s just it....with this guy, the fans can never be confident that the wheels won’t fall off at any moment.

VN Store

Back