'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

It is what it is.

That’s part of sports.

Of course fans are going to be upset if your team continues to lose.

My grandkids get upset when they don't get what they want, but we do not allow them to lay on the floor, kick their feet, and hold their breath. We also don't care when they tell us the neighbors kids do it all the time.

Reactions: OHvol40
Middle class here too, just put my money where my mouth is.
I literally have no idea what that means, man.

Are you bragging that somehow your loss of revenue is going to make a dent in the Athletic Department at UT?

Personally I'm going to support these kids & this school. $40 million dollar in revenue loss, is a lot anytime....nevertheless during a Pandemic.

Each of us make choices, that's yours. Glad you can afford season tickets. Personally the required $1000 UTASF donation was too much, glad glad to be able to go.

Maybe don’t go 3-7. Recruits take notice of that. Pruitt gets paid $3.8 million. I think he can handle some mean words painted on a rock.

We aren’t talking about what Pruitt van handle. It’s about the recruits. They take notice of a lot more than what some think. Do I think things like painting the rock will cause a recruit to look elsewhere? Absolutely not. Is it something that a recruit looks at and takes notice of? I believe so.

Dude, every recruit is playing for the coach. Nobody just goes to a school just because. It's all about relationships. Fans publicly trashing a coach makes kids think he may not be there for long and can decide to go somewhere else. It's really not that complicated.
you're right. but kids need thicker skin.

lets just all win, damnit.

Watching football? No, for many it is a financial investment and the University benefits from it.
Yeah, and it’s all for the enjoyment of watching a game. It’s doesnt entitle you to sh*t, it makes you the consumer of a product. Don’t like the product? Don’t pay for it and stop crying about the company producing it.

Just because you drop a few dollars VOLUNTARILY doesn’t mean you actually have anything of value invested into the football team. You haven’t invested time, expertise, blood, sweat, or tears. So when I said you aren’t entitled to anything, I meant it.

Yeah, and it’s all for the enjoyment of watching a game. It’s doesnt entitle you to sh*t, it makes you the consumer of a product. Don’t like the product? Don’t pay for it and stop crying about the company producing it.

Just because you drop a few dollars VOLUNTARILY doesn’t mean you actually have anything of value invested into the football team. You haven’t invested time, expertise, blood, sweat, or tears. So when I said you aren’t entitled to anything, I meant it.

It’s really about the players... or it should be. They haven’t given up on this coaching staff, so neither have I. Fans feel entitled to wins... for what? This is the woke generation, man...

We aren’t talking about what Pruitt van handle. It’s about the recruits. They take notice of a lot more than what some think. Do I think things like painting the rock will cause a recruit to look elsewhere? Absolutely not. Is it something that a recruit looks at and takes notice of? I believe so.
Lol it’s the fans fault excuse it’s definitely not the fact we have only won 3 games in year 3

VN Store

Back