'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Funny how some of you love to blame the fans when they’re the ones spending their time and money to watch our team in play.

You can’t control what the fans say or do on social media.

It’s the same freaking thing at every school.

I'm sorry did other fan bases halt a coaching hire lol

At some point we have to acknowledge that we have a lot more power than we think. And that's a good AND a bad thing.

You may want to jump over to some other threads--- there's a lot of smoke that JP may have gotten into some hot water he can't get out of and this is the excuse or final straw for his exit... Guess we'll know by Monday...

I’m not sold on Pruitt but at this point the “hot water” is rumor and nothing more. Nobody has even said what it is. My VN experiences tell me it’s just smoke.

Even if we don’t hear tomorrow he signed he still could have

There is a 7 day grace period where schools can sit on NLIs before certifying them with the ncaa

I’m betting he signed and fulmer agreed to hold the papers for a week so he could see the Pruitt verdict

Jmo

Again, that happens with every fan base.

Even if it does affect a recruit’s decision, then he’s playing for the coach, not the school.

Personally, I don’t give a damn about the rock being painted. What are they going to do to the person that did it? Revoke his/her scholarship?

This is a new world now where social media has taken over.

If the Administration would stop making continuous bad hires, then the fans wouldn’t make a scene.
Dude, every recruit is playing for the coach. Nobody just goes to a school just because. It's all about relationships. Fans publicly trashing a coach makes kids think he may not be there for long and can decide to go somewhere else. It's really not that complicated.

Dude, every recruit is playing for the coach. Nobody just goes to a school just because. It's all about relationships. Fans publicly trashing a coach makes kids think he may not be there for long and can decide to go somewhere else. It's really not that complicated.
😂😂😂

Funny how some of you love to blame the fans when they’re the ones spending their time and money to watch our team in play.

You can’t control what the fans say or do on social media.

It’s the same freaking thing at every school.
It’s also sad at every school. Being entitled because you enjoy watching football is the dumbest logic ever put forth.

It’s also sad at every school. Being entitled because you enjoy watching football is the dumbest logic ever put forth.

It is what it is.

That’s part of sports.

Of course fans are going to be upset if your team continues to lose.

VN Store

Back