Seriously, I think the Vols have a chance

I don’t think Fl is as good as people think. They lost A&M.....we beat Mizz. I think we can run on them and keep it close til the end.
According to the ESPN FPI Predictor, Tennessee has a 14.7% chance of winning. And that particular predictor has been right 74.8% of the time this year.

83F24852-466B-4BED-89D4-637A63373AAE.jpeg

Florida could suck sewer water, and we would probably still lose to them.

ITS TIME FOR TENNESSEE TO GO GET A REAL FOOTBALL COACH.

I think we will keep it closer and than most expect up until half time. May even go to the locker room with a one score lead.

Then we will come out and wet the bed with a couple bad turnovers that lead to scores. Defense will give up 3 or 4 big plays and just like that we are down by 3 scores and no momentum.

Even if our offensive woes are magically fixed, I seriously doubt we stop their offense more than once or twice the entire game lol

Their offense will carve us up. We will struggle on offense. That's a recipe for a beat down.

I don’t think Fl is as good as people think. They lost A&M.....we beat Mizz. I think we can run on them and keep it close til the end.
Solid reasoning there. Who could argue with that? Do I really need to make that blue?

If we even want this to be competitive we’re gonna have to be in a shootout. We’ll have a tough time stopping Florida and the times we do force a punt will be few and far between. It would basically take an incredible performance from bailey, assuming he starts, and the D would have to step up and at least get a few stops. Need a miracle

Reactions: Jaws
Florida has struggled some this year.

v. Ole Miss, close for a half, won a shootout
v. SC, close for a half, trailed early
v. aTm - blew an 11-point second half lead and lost
v. Missouri - trailed early, close for most of first half
v. UGA - UF’s best win, but trailed 14-0 out the gates before getting on an absolute roll offensively
v. Arkansas - close for most of first half before Trask went nuts
v. Vandy and Kentucky - similar games, close first half and then lackadaisical wins

So every single game UF has played, they’ve had some struggles early, especially first half defensive struggles. To their credit, they have made really good half time adjustments most of the year and they’ve been able to blow teams out in the second half (aTm being a notable exception).

How can Tennessee win:
Gobbling up huge chunks of quarters with long drives. Kentucky did this perfectly during the first half. Follow that road map. The thing that hurt Kentucky, they had no chance at all through the air. They couldn’t even attempt to capitalize on what has been a UF weakness, getting beat over the top on long throws. Matt Corral killed them, Mond killed them, Franks killed them, UGa had dudes open deep but didn’t have a QB who could make the throws. So control the clock but also take some deep shots.

UT has to find a way to force this into a second half, 4th quarter game, and then anything can happen.

On UF’s side, if the defense can just force 2-3 punts or a turnover or two, that’ll be all the offense needs. Nobody has been able to stop Florida. Their lowest scoring output of the year was last week v Kentucky at 34, and the game ended with UF on Kentucky’s 1 yard line where they chose not to score again. I still think this’ll be closer than most think, I’m sticking with my 38-24 score.

ZERO chance for a win
Start Bailey. Wait for Salter.........If........................... UT wins, then next year will be fun! Sorry, but it's the truth. If the coaches thought Bailey was good enough, he would have already started.

Hire WILL HEALY

Just make sure you show up after the game

Tebow approves of this message........
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back