Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Absolutely a problem with creating a vaccine.
Oh, I know. I'm just trying to figure out how we are supposed to listen to the scientists. PG is going to elaborate on the difficulties "morphing" causes with the vaccine that we are all supposed to take to save the world.

My wife was hospitalized last week for sepsis. While in the hospital, she tested positive. Now mind you, this is "the most contagious and deadly" virus ever known to man according to how some act. She said half the time, the nurses, or Dr, didn't even wear a mask when in her room. I'm not downplaying the virus, but if it's this bad, then why? And more than that, why are there no biohazard bins at every drs office and hospital in the world? The fast food workers wear gloves, but they wear the same gloves touching your money, then mine, and everyone else's. Also, the very same news stations that bragged about the streets being filled for Biden celebrations, turned around saying we're gonna kill grandma if we get together for Thanksgiving. Common sense says some of this don't add up.

So, you have other peer-reviewed literature that describes how coronavirus is "morphing," or even explains WTH "morphing" means, in terms of viral genetic expression?
Your mixing two sepArate discussions here

Morphing is my term. Months ago the CDC made reference to COVID was mutating into differing forms

My reference to you and the CDC had nothing to do with the mutation reference. It was with respect to your post that testing for COVID was something you disagreed with. You either made that post or someone else made the post and you “liked” it signifying you agreed with it

My wife was hospitalized last week for sepsis. While in the hospital, she tested positive. Now mind you, this is "the most contagious and deadly" virus ever known to man according to how some act. She said half the time, the nurses, or Dr, didn't even wear a mask when in her room. I'm not downplaying the virus, but if it's this bad, then why? And more than that, why are there no biohazard bins at every drs office and hospital in the world? The fast food workers wear gloves, but they wear the same gloves touching your money, then mine, and everyone else's. Also, the very same news stations that bragged about the streets being filled for Biden celebrations, turned around saying we're gonna kill grandma if we get together for Thanksgiving. Common sense says some of this don't add up.
That is curious, but I wonder if they may have already had it. Close to half of our circle of friends have tested positive in the past 4-6 weeks. Several are now relieved and planning to travel, ski, etc without worry this winter.

Thankfully, I only know one person (a slightly-older friend's wife) who had a bad course. She has some comorbidities, was sick as hell, and likely has lung scarring. Very scary. It sucks that this virus has the potential to be aggressive. I'm just thankful that is the exception in the young to middle-aged population.

That is curious, but I wonder if they may have already had it. Close to half of our circle of friends have tested positive in the past 4-6 weeks. Several are now relieved and planning to travel, ski, etc without worry this winter.

Thankfully, I only know one person (a slightly-older friend's wife) who had a bad course. She has some comorbidities, was sick as hell, and likely has lung scarring. Very scary. It sucks that this virus has the potential to be aggressive. I'm just thankful that is the exception in the young to middle-aged population.
Could be. It kinda shocked me when she said they had came in without masks.

Reactions: StarRaider

Morphing is my term. Months ago the CDC made reference to COVID was mutating into differing forms

My reference to you and the CDC had nothing to do with the mutation reference. It was with respect to your post that testing for COVID was something you disagreed with. You either made that post or someone else made the post and you “liked” it signifying you agreed with it

Who told you that?
If no one told you that, why would you assume that?

Reactions: StarRaider

Are you now an epidemiologist? Why do you get your own term? Would you provide the CDC descriptions of viral mutations?

I'm not getting into the mix with you and doc. You've painted yourself into a corner. He's got you on the ropes.

I want to address your last sentence. Giving a like doesn't mean a person agrees with a post. Many times I've liked a post for reasons not remotely related with agreement. Examples:
- An acknowledgment of a reply to my post with no need to make a post in reply.
- I found it funny.
- a well-crafted phrase.
- a new word with which I'm unfamiliar.
- a courteous post.
- a good point or perspective I hadn't considered.
- bustin' on LG.

There are many reasons a post can be liked without agreement.

Prayers for your family jv33

I'm not getting into the mix with you and doc. You've painted yourself into a corner. He's got you on the ropes.

I want to address your last sentence. Giving a like doesn't mean a person agrees with a post. Many times I've liked a post for reasons not remotely related with agreement. Examples:
- An acknowledgment of a reply to my post with no need to make a post in reply.
- I found it funny.
- a well-crafted phrase.
- a new word with which I'm unfamiliar.
- a courteous post.
- a good point or perspective I hadn't considered.
- bustin' on LG.

There are many reasons a post can be liked without agreement.

PG will be along shortly to tell you to butt out of the private conversation that he is having on a public message board.

Learning something new tomorrow and superceding the guidelines of yesterday because of those new findings should signify (i) progresss (II) and COVID continues to morph into different strains with differing consequences
Lol the fact you believe this is telling

Yes, we have seen those "some" on here and most of us laugh at their idiocy.

I love watching people with zero experience argue with people with people who are actually working with Covid positive people everyday . It also strikes me as ironic that the people with zero experience are slobbering over these “ experts “ at the CDC who are putting out guide lines based on politics , and what other people / groups / agencies/ Drs/ hospitals / the WHO, tell them . Nothing , Not one thing the CDC puts out is based on anything but speculation , guesswork , and assumptions .

I love watching people with zero experience argue with people with people who are actually working with Covid positive people everyday . It also strikes me as ironic that the people with zero experience are slobbering over these “ experts “ at the CDC who are putting out guide lines based on politics , and what other people / groups / agencies/ Drs/ hospitals / the WHO, tell them . Nothing , Not one thing the CDC puts out is based on anything but speculation , guesswork , and assumptions .

And since the COVID began things that have been put out by the CDC have been overruled by people with zero experience within the Trump administration. If posts on this forum were reduced to only those posts based on first hand knowledge of the poster there would be damn few posts

And since the COVID began things that have been put out by the CDC have been overruled by people with zero experience within the Trump administration. If posts on this forum were reduced to only those posts based on first hand knowledge of the poster there would be damn few posts.

And since the COVID began things that have been put out by the CDC have been overruled by people with zero experience within the Trump administration. If posts on this forum were reduced to only those posts based on first hand knowledge of the poster there would be damn few posts

I believe I included political .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back