Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Oh, you speak from experience, but I speak from an emotional, Karen-esque perspective? I think you are full of bull hock and it's from your arse you speak. But don't let that stop you. Ignorance is fashionable among the ignorant, and there are plenty of those, so you'll have no shortage of like minded company.

Well Huff did post a study that said wearing a mask and distancing resulted in 1 LESS case per 100,000 people. You’re calling people that have had the virus ignorant while following guidelines yet still keep spewing bs. Wouldn’t that make you ignorant? Nevermind, being ignorant means you’re still capable of learning something you didn’t know before.

Want me to spit in your eye? I tested positive on November 10th. I have no reason to lie about it. I got sick and felt like death warmed over for two weeks. Not sure why you think m lying, but it’s intellectual lightweights like yourself that are going to make the National recovery take longer and cost more in terms of lives and the economy.

I see how things are with you, but I do not see where my posts said you were lying about having covid. I suppose it takes an intellectual heavy weight such as yourself to connect those dots. You're so smart that you just know that anyone who fails to flatter your vanity must be some kind of bad person. Your posts are full of self gratifying bull hock, and nothing I say will change what you do here. You should try harder to say something that is not stupid and a waste of everyone's time. You could have spoken to an issue, but you chose to make me your issue. Now, I'm a pretty good authority on me. You, however, do not know where I've been or what I've done. You are in fact ignorant on the subject of me, yet you made me your issue by calling me silly names. From my point of view, that makes you ignorant. Sorry, but that is what you did.

Last edited:
Moved in right next to your mom

J/k

The scientific method says to follow the evidence as it develops. That's science. It's a process. As the process unfolds and new facts are discovered, the hypothesis is changed.
Welcome to middle school science class.

Well, my Mom has been deceased for 10 years and was cremated, so I guess you've made an ash out of yourself. Sounds like you urned it.

I see how things are with you, but I do not see where my posts said you were lying about having covid. I suppose it takes an intellectual heavy weight such as yourself to connect those dots. You're so smart that you just know that anyone who fails to flatter your vanity must be some kind of bad person. Your posts are full of self gratifying bull hock, and nothing I say will change what you do here. You should try harder to say something that is not stupid and a waste of everyone's time. You could have spoken to an issue, but you chose to make me your issue. Now, I'm a pretty good authority on me. You, however, do not know where I've been or what I've done. You are in fact ignorant on the subject of me, yet you made me your issue by calling me silly names. From my point of view, that makes you ignorant. Sorry, but that is what you did.
Lulz. Ok, boomer.

Oh, you speak from experience, but I speak from an emotional, Karen-esque perspective? I think you are full of bull hock and it's from your arse you speak. But don't let that stop you. Ignorance is fashionable among the ignorant, and there are plenty of those, so you'll have no shortage of like minded company.
There are plenty on this board who have had corona. I see your baseline is to start with assuming everyone's lying to you. I've had corona also, in the beginning when little was known. I've also taken care of hundreds of corona pts, please call me ignorant about this virus or tell me I speak out my arse, I beg you.

Do we do what the scientists say now? Or what they said six months ago? Or what they are going to say 6 months from now?

Because clearly the scientists now are more right than the old scientists, so we were dumb back them.

Because we shouldnt be doing what the experts say right now, like decreasing quarantine time to keep people safe? What happened to if it saves one life? Surely there is a one life difference somewhere in that shorter quarantine.

If we are smart to do what they say now then that means they finally have this figured out right? And we can come out of hiding? Or do we need to stay in hiding because the experts dont know what they are talking about. Which makes them not experts if they dont know what they are doing.

The whole thing seems like we shouldnt be forced to listen if they dont actually know anything.

Learning something new tomorrow and superceding the guidelines of yesterday because of those new findings should signify (i) progresss (II) and COVID continues to morph into different strains with differing consequences

Learning something new tomorrow and superceding the guidelines of yesterday because of those new findings should signify (i) progresss (II) and COVID continues to morph into different strains with differing consequences

Please do elaborate on the different strains.

There are plenty on this board who have had corona. I see your baseline is to start with assuming everyone's lying to you. I've had corona also, in the beginning when little was known. I've also taken care of hundreds of corona pts, please call me ignorant about this virus or tell me I speak out my arse, I beg you.

Perhaps you bring questions upon yourself with all your experience yet you advocate no testing and make other comments that run contrary to the CDC

I thought this was all a hoax? Or political? What happened to it being a Democrat plot to remove Trump?
My mom has it and is sick as ****. I wish I saved some of y'alls posts from earlier this year.

Odds are very, very high she will live like my 73 year father did and 99 percent of everyone else who gets it does.

When she gets the flu and gets really sick will we crash the economy then too?

I do wish your mother a speedy recovery but it's not a death sentence.

As I recall your a pediatrician not an epidemiologist. A pediatrician who does not agree with the CDC
*You're

Would you mind quoting where the CDC says the virus is "morphing" (which is not an actual scientific term)?

If there was a genetic shift or drift occurring, wouldn't that be a problem in creating a vaccine, which is very specific for the viral protein?

*You're

Would you mind quoting where the CDC says the virus is "morphing" (which is not an actual scientific term)?

If there was a genetic shift or drift occurring, wouldn't that be a problem in creating a vaccine, which is very specific for the viral protein?
Absolutely a problem with creating a vaccine.

*You're

I didn’t say that about the CDC. I said you you take exception or don’t agree with the CDC

VN Store

Back