Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That pesky Constitution again
This is merely one of many examples of a lasting Trump legacy of being able to appoint 3 members to the Supreme Court. This is a gift that will keep giving. Thanks to Trump, our Constitution will be upheld for many yrs to come

So, following the signature under your avatar, you've moved on to insanity?
Moved in right next to your mom

J/k
Do we do what the scientists say now? Or what they said six months ago? Or what they are going to say 6 months from now?

Because clearly the scientists now are more right than the old scientists, so we were dumb back them.

Because we shouldnt be doing what the experts say right now, like decreasing quarantine time to keep people safe? What happened to if it saves one life? Surely there is a one life difference somewhere in that shorter quarantine.

If we are smart to do what they say now then that means they finally have this figured out right? And we can come out of hiding? Or do we need to stay in hiding because the experts dont know what they are talking about. Which makes them not experts if they dont know what they are doing.

The whole thing seems like we shouldnt be forced to listen if they dont actually know anything.
The scientific method says to follow the evidence as it develops. That's science. It's a process. As the process unfolds and new facts are discovered, the hypothesis is changed.
Welcome to middle school science class.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
The scientific method says to follow the evidence as it develops. That's science. It's a process. As the process unfolds and new facts are discovered, the hypothesis is changed.
Welcome to middle school science class.
Did you read that Kansas article from earlier? I'll sum it up...here are some numbers, if you hone in on this one point where a trend momentarily paused, then masks may have done something. Turns into, "Science, masks work, stop killing my friends." Published science, like the rest of academia is just a propaganda for hire factory now.

I speak from experience, you speak from an emotional, Karen-esque perspective. I don’t know why you have such trouble comprehending that masks and distancing aren’t going to make this go away.

Oh, you speak from experience, but I speak from an emotional, Karen-esque perspective? I think you are full of bull hock and it's from your arse you speak. But don't let that stop you. Ignorance is fashionable among the ignorant, and there are plenty of those, so you'll have no shortage of like minded company.

Oh, you speak from experience, but I speak from an emotional, Karen-esque perspective? I think you are full of bull hock and it's from your arse you speak. But don't let that stop you. Ignorance is fashionable among the ignorant, and there are plenty of those, so you'll have no shortage of like minded company.
Want me to spit in your eye? I tested positive on November 10th. I have no reason to lie about it. I got sick and felt like death warmed over for two weeks. Not sure why you think m lying, but it’s intellectual lightweights like yourself that are going to make the National recovery take longer and cost more in terms of lives and the economy.

VN Store

Back