Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Rather than double post more of your generalities, copy/paste what you're referring to and we can discuss. Until you do that, your posts are nothing but bilge

Sure you will discuss - here’s the “discussion” righties have - dims are dumb, deny COVID exists, deny masks and social distancing works if there really is COVID, claim Trump won, the election was rigged, rioting and looting Blacks are the Bain of the world and caravans of brown people are invading our southern border to rape our women, tax cuts don’t create deficits, Obama was the worst president ever, you suffer from TDS, it was fair for the GOP senate not to permit witnesses at Trumps senate trial, there was no collusion, and you’d all do AOC the favor of doing her, then bait someone into a basketball game and then hide like the pu$$y you are when you realize you’re in over your head.

righties are all wonderful, Sea Ray.

Sure you will discuss - here’s the “discussion” righties have - dims are dumb, deny COVID exists, deny masks and social distancing works if there really is COVID, claim Trump won, the election was rigged, rioting and looting Blacks are the Bain of the world and caravans of brown people are invading our southern border to rape our women, tax cuts don’t create deficits, Obama was the worst president ever, you suffer from TDS, it was fair for the GOP senate not to permit witnesses at Trumps senate trial, there was no collusion, and you’d all do AOC the favor of doing her, then bait someone into a basketball game and then hide like the pu$$y you are when you realize you’re in over your head.

Subtle “you’re a racist” tossed in with all the other inaccuracies. Da gonna da

A meandering mess of myopia.

The useful idiot covidnazis posting in this thread can join people like Newsome in the depths. This is not a business we know, but have seen several victimized by zealot leftist bungholes throughout this manufactured crisis. View attachment 326695
While I understand your point, it’s shameful to not follow the rules a business is asking you to adhere to. Don’t like the rules then don’t go.

While I understand your point, it’s shameful to not follow the rules a business is asking you to adhere to. Don’t like the rules then don’t go.
This has nothing to do with the business. He noted one issue. But the fact that VDH is threatening to shut them down EVEN WHEN he's said they're doing all they can to comply- including I imagine removing people- is disgusting overreach at best.

Where I live a very well known brewery, who has complied 100% with the rules, has had to make similar posts. We know the manager and assistant manager of the tasting room very well, and their additional inspections and threats were set off by individual people filing reports with no evidence whatsoever. VDH is operating as if businesses are guilty with no investigation.

Anyone filing false, unverified, or other claims with no evidence should be subject to felony criminal charges at the very least.

This has nothing to do with the business. He noted one issue. But the fact that VDH is threatening to shut them down EVEN WHEN he's said they're doing all they can to comply- including I imagine removing people- is disgusting overreach at best.

Where I live a very well known brewery, who has complied 100% with the rules, has had to make similar posts. We know the manager and assistant manager of the tasting room very well, and their additional inspections and threats were set off by individual people filing reports with no evidence whatsoever. VDH is operating as if businesses are guilty with no investigation.
Look I am of the belief that there should be no restrictions on businesses. But in his own post he noted not being fully compliant with them and having to make changes. I suspect, the issue that’s driving everything, is customers not following area mask mandates. Other customers calling it in and here we are. I think it’s grossly irresponsible for the VDH, or anyone else, to ask business to throw these people who won’t comply out. Talk about a potentially disastrous escalation. At the same time, if the business is saying wear a mask then wear one. And support these businesses, and know these are the dumb regulations they have to operate under, you should give your local government grief while also asking other patrons to comply. Otherwise you aren’t helping this guy. He’s even telling you what he needs for now.

Actually, many of us have merely asked for you to please provide links to your peer-reviewed or even semi-credible sources that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is "morphing."

I can't simplify this any further. No politics. Just either produce the information or admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

VN Store

Back