Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Actually, many of us have merely asked for you to please provide links to your peer-reviewed or even semi-credible sources that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is "morphing."

I can't simplify this any further. No politics. Just either produce the information or admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Seems to me that is the virus was "morphing" then the vaccines would not have around a 95 percent success rate.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Sure you will discuss - here’s the “discussion” righties have - dims are dumb, deny COVID exists, deny masks and social distancing works if there really is COVID, claim Trump won, the election was rigged, rioting and looting Blacks are the Bain of the world and caravans of brown people are invading our southern border to rape our women, tax cuts don’t create deficits, Obama was the worst president ever, you suffer from TDS, it was fair for the GOP senate not to permit witnesses at Trumps senate trial, there was no collusion, and you’d all do AOC the favor of doing her, then bait someone into a basketball game and then hide like the pu$$y you are when you realize you’re in over your head.

righties are all wonderful, Sea Ray.
dims are dumb: Not all are dumb, some are, most are misguided people who live life through immature feelings instead of using actual logic and reason. Again not all of them.

deny COVID exists: I've not seen anyone say COVID doesn't exist, i have seen people say that they don't worry about a virus that kills .000001% of elderly people and those with comorbidities

deny masks and social distancing works if there really is COVID: Again, no one is denying COVID exists, but like myself and others here who actually work in healthcare, the mask thing is just mostly a placebo

claim Trump won, the election was rigged: I don't think Trump will end up winning, and i don't think the entire election was "rigged". However there are some definite discrepancies in 4-5 major cities that won the election overall that should warrant further investigation.

rioting and looting Blacks are the Bain of the world: I think anyone who riots or loots regardless of their skin color are the "bane" of the world and should be arrested, don't you?

caravans of brown people are invading our southern border to rape our women: Again not all of them, but they all are criminals if doing it illegally, and many of them ARE rapists and murderers and gang members

tax cuts don’t create deficits: If you believe letting people keep more of their own money creates "deficits" and not government overspending, you have no clue of economics 101

Obama was the worst president ever: No he wasn't. Jimmy Carter and Ulysses Grant probably were, with the guys like Benjamin Harrison getting an "incomplete"

you suffer from TDS: Do you?

it was fair for the GOP senate not to permit witnesses at Trumps senate trial: The Dems would do the exact same thing, and that was all a political joke of a conspiracy theory

there was no collusion: There wasn't

and you’d all do AOC the favor of doing her: No i don't have sex with airhead bartenders who couldn't spell her name if it wasn't for initials

then bait someone into a basketball game and then hide like the pu$$y you are when you realize you’re in over your head: LOL you need a therapist, or medications

Actually, many of us have merely asked for you to please provide links to your peer-reviewed or even semi-credible sources that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is "morphing."

I can't simplify this any further. No politics. Just either produce the information or admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

No links. Discussions by medical/scientific experts on various “opinion” panel TV discussions fairly early on stating COVID was mutating into different forms resulting in different symptoms to different people affected

Now please elaborate why you are not in favor of testing for COVID and why you see yourself as more of an expert than the CDC

No links. Discussions by medical/scientific experts on various “opinion” panel TV discussions fairly early on stating COVID was mutating into different forms resulting in different symptoms to different people affected

Now please elaborate why you are not in favor of testing for COVID and why you see yourself as more of an expert than the CDC
Those were just theories on why it affected different people in different ways....

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

So you remember something you might have heard 7-8 months ago on an opinion show and are holding it up as fact for the current day? That's quite a reach

Lol. "I've watched the TV man, and this is what they said."

The msm is full of articles about "morphing". ABC , CBS, msnbc, vox, CNN and teen vanity fair. Take your pick of the credible sources. 😊

Reactions: ButchPlz
So you remember something you might have heard 7-8 months ago on an opinion show and are holding it up as fact for the current day? That's quite a reach

Correction - I Didn't say I might have heard it I said I heard it. You use your own intentional misrepresentation of what I wrote to justify your opinion

Consider the recent survey that showed that left-leaning people are mostly rife with mental disorders and instability. It all makes sense when you realize that the covidiots just want everyone equal in their own misery.

The Surprising Mental Toll of COVID
What survey was that? Not really what your link says

All people are susceptible to the things listed in the article. This is especially true for children who do not lean one way or the other

Using a typical mask to stop a microscopic, airborne virus is akin to trying to use a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes from flying in a certain direction. Just saying.
That's some spiffy science you're spouting there.

The virus doesn't travel on its own. It goes out carried by respiratory droplets. Those droplets can be stopped (at least partially), and their velocity decreased, by the use of masks, reducing the amount that are put out into the world and the distance they travel.

Would you prefer to walk across a field with 10000 mines or a field with 50? You're not guaranteed of safe passage in either scenario, but I sure do prefer my odds on the field with fewer mines.

Reactions: ohhbother
Correction - I Didn't say I might have heard it I said I heard it. You use your own intentional misrepresentation of what I wrote to justify your opinion
Excuse me, something you definitely heard 7-8 mos ago

If we're starting a list of things that we were told 7-8 months ago about this virus then I think a few ideas may have morphed into something completely different by now. But hey, I'm sure what you heard is still canon

The virus doesn't travel on its own. It goes out carried by respiratory droplets. Those droplets can be stopped (at least partially), and their velocity decreased, by the use of masks, reducing the amount that are put out into the world and the distance they travel.

Would you prefer to walk across a field with 10000 mines or a field with 50? You're not guaranteed of safe passage in either scenario, but I sure do prefer my odds on the field with fewer mines.

Judging from daily world infections, the masks arent worth a damn at stopping it from spreading.

Ya, a quality cloth mask (chain link fence) is effective to the extent that the virus (mosquito) often is riding inside a globule (soap bubble)

And many of us would prefer that you walk across a field with MORE than 10,000 mines.

Way exaggerating the numbers there.

And you are also leaving the other transmission factors, and that your mine removal system is also a magnet. So congrats you arent walking on the mines anymore but instead they are stuck to your body.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Reverse me, something you definitely heard 7-8 mos ago

If we're starting a list of things that we were told 7-8 months ago about this virus then I think a few ideas may have morphed into something completely different by now. But hey, I'm sure what you heard is still canon

Thanks for portraying yourself as being perfect. Nice choice of word, too - "Morphed". It's one of my favorites

VN Store

Back