Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire him tonight and roll with Chaney the rest of the year.

I've been saying to get Freeze on the line 1st and then cut JP loose but after tonight's game and his attitude during the interview tonight, I've seen enough. I'm sick of Pruitt.
GET HIM OUT OF HERE PHIL!!!

I’d say if Pruitt is gone this season. So will Phil. Phil will not be making the next hire. JMO

What does that even mean? The only way I can interpret that response is through a lens in which Pruitt is completely aware of the crap job he's been doing and is expecting the AD to make a decision on it. You don't answer that question that way if you don't feel you're in jeopardy. A coach that intends to stay at his job or at least fight for says something like, "things are bleak but we will get it turned around. I know it's hard but we need your patience and support."

Ron, we’ve been around long enough to know how this goes.

What you and I want - or who you and I would agree should be targeted - will not represent what the admins at the University end up with at the end of the day.
Not until Ron puts up more than $100...😂

I’d say if Pruitt is gone this season. So will Phil. Phil will not be making the next hire. JMO
I kind of agree. I don't think hiring Pruitt will cost Phil. We didn't have a lot of choices. But giving Pruitt that extension when he did, that I don't understand. That is what could cost him.

Reactions: UTProf and vol494
What he should have said about JG’s pick 6.

“ Jarrett was playing a good game for us, he’s a Senior and he made a poor decision there. He knows that, I felt like the team still had good momentum with him in there so I waited before giving Harrison a shot. Maybe I should have got Bailey in earlier.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back