Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That team tonight we saw wasn’t one where the HC had lost his Lockerroom as was discussed here all week on this board.

They played hard as hell tonight

They just have a legit moron for a coach. I'm sure he's got his positive points and he stands behind his guys but he's a complete and utter idiot if he actually believes the crap he's been spouting.

Reactions: WebbCobb
Your a smart guy, likely just emotional right now. What player wants a head coach that is going to throw him under the bus when baited in a press conference?...

What was your point? He threw three under the bus(per you). I guess those guys don’t want to play for him.

How long has it been since a QB has played that we’ve said said, “Man that’s a good QB?” He moved well in the pocket, picked up protections, and threw to the right person every time. And our Bamer of a coach sat him on the bench while we continued to get blown out by every opponent. I don’t see any way Pruitt isn’t fired this season. The fans are about to be brutal and if he is already getting mad, he has no idea how bad things are about to get.

What was your point? He threw three under the bus(per you). I guess those guys don’t want to play for him.
My point was that we shouldn’t wish for a coach who would throw players under the bus when baited about a particular player in a press conference. He gave several examples of he and the team messing up rather than throw one player under the bus. No, he didn’t name 30 players and 30 incidents, he redirected. I can appreciate that at the same time as wanting a new coach. I don’t expect him to directly criticize JG in a press conference...

Ron, we’ve been around long enough to know how this goes.

What you and I want - or who you and I would agree should be targeted - will not represent what the admins at the University end up with at the end of the day.
We’ll have a big name we want.

We’ll have a handful of other we debate about.

We’ll hire Jeeves Googleberry.

My point was that we shouldn’t wish for a coach who would throw players under the bus when baited about a particular player in a press conference. He gave several examples of he and the team messing up rather than throw one player under the bus. No, he didn’t name 30 players and 30 incidents, he redirected. I can appreciate that at the same time as wanting a new coach. I don’t expect him to directly criticize JG in a press conference...

So, since he didn’t use the kicker and safety’s specific name he didn’t throw them under the bus?

Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back