Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll have a big name we want.

We’ll have a handful of other we debate about.

We’ll hire Jeeves Googleberry.
Yep!

Freeze is Gruden (albeit much more likely). We’ll be obsessed and assume even if we don’t get him, the bottom of our search will be someone like Napier or Chadwell. While we’re focused on the big fish, our administration is busy striking out with the coaches we think are our “floor,” and we end up with Kurt Roper or some ****.

So, since he didn’t use the kicker and safety’s specific name he didn’t throw them under the bus?

Makes sense.

You throw your QB under the bus you’re probably not going to be able to recruit other QB’s. I think it’s less about JG and more about future QB recruiting. Recruits and their parents pay attention to that stuff.

Reactions: 99Vol
Yep!

Freeze is Gruden (albeit much more likely). We’ll be obsessed and assume even if we don’t get him, the bottom of our search will be someone like Napier or Chadwell. While we’re focused on the big fish, our administration is busy striking out with the coaches we think are our “floor,” and we end up with Kurt Roper or some ****.
I think, for once, we may actually get it right. We are lucky Hugh views this as one of his dream jobs and he just so happens to be attainable.

They aren’t staying away. They’re being turned down
Freeze is waiting on UT and it’ll be the only job he would’ve ever left for when he talks at the presser about leaving liberty after just signing an extension because it’s his ultimate dream job. This really isn’t hard for UT but they’re going to make it hard

Yep!

I’m trying to refrain from even thinking about lists but I like Napier and Chadwell.

Yep!

Roper?

Attachments

• C9AB6AC4-15F9-454A-AA2C-40724F263000.jpeg
    C9AB6AC4-15F9-454A-AA2C-40724F263000.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 0
You throw your QB under the bus you’re probably not going to be able to recruit other QB’s. I think it’s less about JG and more about future QB recruiting. Recruits and their parents pay attention to that stuff.
They also pay attention to you playing the wrong guy while a clearly better option is riding the pine. He doesn’t seem to care about that though.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back