Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I was never all In sold that Pruitt was the guy like most here were just a month ago nor I am sold he isn’t the guy now. The truth generally falls
Somewhere in the middle

now I wish freeze was going to hired at seasons end but IMO that’s unrealistic. This programs coach is going to be Pruitt next season and from
My seat the effort we saw tonight was a good sign. It at least means he hasn’t lost the locker rom like this board told us he already had going into tonight

200w.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Honestly, y’all..... I’m not sure who is the true answer. Not sure it’s Freeze. We know Pruitt isn’t it.....I just really don’t know. What I do know is I love this crazy bunch of people in here. With the exception of the trolls, y’all can EAD. I’ve enjoyed my near first full year up in here. No lie. Brighter days will come, we just gotta stick together.

Well the team has not quit, we have a young team. I totally agree that Bailey needs to start the rest of the way. I am willing for Pruitt to get another year for sure, but next year has to be one that we see big changes and big strides. I do think we are closer than some think, but that doesn't mean we don't have a ton of work ahead and how the players work this off season is going to be crucial. If we hold this recruiting class and add another quality player or 2 with it the future doesn't look bad. Our O-Line looks like it is just now getting into rythm. Our best running game is straight ahead off tackle, keep pounding it when it's working and mix in play action when you get them crowding the line to stop the run. GBO!!!!!

I don’t think Freeze is going to happen for multiple reasons.

Our list is going to look something like:
Billy Napier
Shane Beamer
Tee Martin
Barry Odom
Tony Elliott

We’ll call Fickell and Campbell and get turned down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back