Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Held out for a long time. DB funds are terrible. Footwork and off hand punch are on par with a bad HS team. Still get out leveraged all the time on the edge. Bailey can hand it to Gray 20 times AND push the ball down the field. Chaneys "500 page" playbook has 499 pages full of predictability. Time for a well managed and we'll times change. I would back door talk to top 3 choices (for me: Freeze, Sark, Campbell) and have a verbal agreement in hand ahead of time.

Meanwhile we keep losing by double digits. This team actually has talent. Freeze wins 9 next year with this roster.

Look I was never all In sold that Pruitt was the guy like most here were just a month ago nor I am sold he isn’t the guy now. The truth generally falls
Somewhere in the middle

now I wish freeze was going to hired at seasons end but IMO that’s unrealistic. This programs coach is going to be Pruitt next season and from
My seat the effort we saw tonight was a good sign. It at least means he hasn’t lost the locker rom like this board told us he already had going into tonight

200w.gif

No!!! He just threw the pick 6 that changed the VOLS momentum!!!

Look I was never all In sold they Pruitt was the guy nor I am sold he isn’t the guy now. The truth generally falls
Somewhere in the middle

now I wish freeze was going to hired at seasons end but IMO that’s unrealistic. This programs coach is going to be Pruitt next season and from
My seat the effort we saw tonight was a good sign. It at least means he hasn’t lost the locker rom like this board told us he already had going into tonight
I think last week he was getting next year. I think each loss slowly starts to change some minds. I think Hugh has been told to wait and see and that’s why he’s currently not interested in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back