Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Like I have said, he isn’t coming here. Nor is he going to SC or Auburn.

Freeze currently 'won't entertain' S.C. opening

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
He doesn't want SC, knows he can hold off for bigger better

That article put nothing to rest except for the people trying to stay awake reading it. Nothing but coachspeak. I have no idea what he is going to do, but that article didn't prove anything. I personally think he will be at liberty no more than a couple more years at most. GBO!

I’m not saying he will come here, but that has more to do with my thinking that we won’t pull the trigger on a change, but I read an interview that this is his dream job and no coach is going to say that he is leaving his program before the season is over they will deny it until they leave the locker room after the last game.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."

Good grief, why are you bad at this?

Good grief, why are you bad at this?

Maybe it’s because you and some others feel the only thing that matters to a HC is money. You are wrong. Now, will Freeze eventually end up at a big time school? Yes.

But by all means, offer up the proof that says Freeze is just flat out lying here without using what other coaches have say and done.

Maybe it’s because you and some others feel the only thing that matters to a HC is money. You are wrong. Now, will Freeze eventually end up at a big time school? Yes.

But by all means, offer up the proof that says Freeze is just flat out lying here without using what other coaches have say and done.

Since you have no more of a clue as to what he is going to do than anyone else, offer up proof he isn’t lying. I stand by my original post

1. His agent is Jimmy Sexton and this fits his M.O. to a T. Even the "plausible deniability" in the wording fits too.

2. Probably unlike most on here, I know people who are close to Hugh and yes, getting back into the SEC is his goal. I don't think he would take any SEC job but will definitely take the right one

I want to talk to you about some bridges I have for sale in excellent condition!

Lol. Comon' man. Were you born yesterday?

VN Store

Back