Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Campbell’s approach would be great for our players and would really line with what they need.
However, if it is true that Freeze wants to be here that is worth a lot. Having a coach who really sought the job would be great to have.

Reactions: barrylee
According to the radio the other day, HB didn't get spring practice of course because of the COVID, but contract tracing also caused him to miss 20 of the 28 days of camp. After hearing that, and if it's true, then I can understand why he wasn't ready.
Pruitt has said this about a thousand times but no one wants to believe it. Why would you just take the word from some radio jock and not Pruitt? Sooner or later, HB is gonna get some meaningful snaps and if he throws a bunch of picks, it's still gonna be on Pruitt. He's in a no win situation here. People just want him gone because Freeze has Liberty undefeated. He is not gonna get fired this year after having his contract extended.

Pruitt has said this about a thousand times but no one wants to believe it. Why would you just take the word from some radio jock and not Pruitt? Sooner or later, HB is gonna get some meaningful snaps and if he throws a bunch of picks, it's still gonna be on Pruitt. He's in a no win situation here. People just want him gone because Freeze has Liberty undefeated. He is not gonna get fired this year after having his contract extended.
Unfortunate

1DF5EC34-6BC9-48F8-873B-CEC7FAB846FD.gif

I agree, but can he cheat without getting caught?
We all hope so. But even if you get caught we are such a big brand nothing will happen. Look at all the other big schools. Cheat blatantly for all I care, TTU will get restricted scholarships I’m good with it

We all hope so. But even if you get caught we are such a big brand nothing will happen. Look at all the other big schools. Cheat blatantly for all I care, TTU will get restricted scholarships I’m good with it
You must be new. The Bama's, the Florida's, and even the Georgia's of the world can get away with practically anything. UT, not so much.

Yeah, LSU just got caught paying a player's dad 180k and all the sexual assault stuff and nothing is going to happen to them.

The Ole Miss probation wasn't all on Freeze. Some of that dated back to Houston Nutt.

I keep reading that we know UT is the place Freeze wants to be. Curious what makes us so sure. People saying, folks in the media saying it, boosters saying it doesn't mean much. All said the same about Gruden too, twice, and we see the truth of that now. Why is this different?

Reactions: LoudOrange
I keep reading that we know UT is the place Freeze wants to be. Curious what makes us so sure. People saying, folks in the media saying it, boosters saying it doesn't mean much. All said the same about Gruden too, twice, and we see the truth of that now. Why is this different?

Probably just the agents making noise to raise buyouts and extensions. BUT, Hugh Freeze is NOT staying at Liberty for long. Soooo... do we want him coaching the Vols or do we want to play him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back