Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be behind here regarding movies.

Not sure if already mentioned. Training Day with Denzel and Ethan Hawke was DA BOMB.

One of my faves.
Yes great performances by both.

Also reminds me other Hawke Movies, especially Linklater ones - the Before Sunrise trilogy, Boyhood, A Scanner Darkly, and Waking Life.

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
That was good lol. The thought of dual threat JG running RPO’s. He’s got the agility of a newborn giraffe.
RPOs don't take agility or speed, but they do take a quick trigger and accuracy on slants...definitely not up his alley either. Would also require us to throw over the middle which Chaney threw out of the playbook.

I'm sure it was discussed back in the day, but didn't Mississippi State interview Pruitt for their job the year they hired Joe Moorhead? I'd love to know more about that story and what transpired there. Anyone have any insight?

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
@Atlanta VOL

It happened back in the summer, but if there is anything you can do for a TN military family, it would be greatly appreciated. Stephen is on his own taking care of four kids and I’m sure the holidays will be rough on them. He’s a crew chief for us and a great guy.

Sallas Family Fund, organized by Daniel Backus

Last edited:
I'm sure it was discussed back in the day, but didn't Mississippi State interview Pruitt for their job the year they hired Joe Moorhead? I'd love to know more about that story and what transpired there. Anyone have any insight?

Sounds like they chose to go the O route. Maybe they thought bc of the success of Mullen it was the right play.

1000% guessing here.

Check my stats. I disagreed when Fulmer said he wanted a DC head coach. Saban skews the numbers...always been a bigger fan of offensive minded head coaches. SC has learned their lesson and is looking for an offensive minded head coach now.

I keep reading that we know UT is the place Freeze wants to be. Curious what makes us so sure. People saying, folks in the media saying it, boosters saying it doesn't mean much. All said the same about Gruden too, twice, and we see the truth of that now. Why is this different?

His plane was spotted on McGhee-Tyson tarmac this afternoon...........soon.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Is Mike Leach going to make it very long at Miss St? They've had 17 players transfer or opt out now. They are electing the play UGA this weekend despite being below 53 scholarship players on the roster. They could have decided not to play.

The story is heard is basically Cohen’s final two were Pruitt and Moorhead, and he went with Moorhead bc he had head coaching experience and the defense was stacked.

Is Mike Leach going to make it very long at Miss St? They've had 17 players transfer or opt out now. They are electing the play UGA this weekend despite being below 53 scholarship players on the roster. They could have decided not to play.

I don’t think the natives down here are gonna put with this s#$& very long.

Pruitt set his sights on UT when Fulmer called.

Pirate dgaf haha I like it.

I think someone said it's pretty normal for transfers early on with Leach. He says how it is and if they don't want to be there, then pack your bags basically. He never gets rolling till Y3 anyway, so doubt he's pinning much on this or next year anyway.

Wow I didn’t see the game but this is Awful

Here's a better angle. Blow it up on screen and it does look like the receiver's arm was out then the flag comes right after. Hard to tell if it was a bona fide extended-arm push off, but it could've been.

Also watch the gap between them. As the arm goes out, you can see the receiver gain distance all of a sudden.

Here's a better angle. Blow it up on screen and it does look like the receiver's arm was out then the flag comes right after. Hard to tell if it was a bona fide extended-arm push off, but it could've been.

Also watch the gap between them. As the arm goes out, you can see the receiver gain distance all of a sudden.

He showed more restraint in the post game press conference than I could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back