Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Pruitt really wants to be here. It's not his fault that circumstances, beyond his control, happened this year. We don't know why some of the players appear to have quit giving their all for Tennessee. Everyone is on his a$$ because of the play of JG and I get that but our defense is giving up huge chunks of yardage every game. I believe some of those guys have quit. It's not 100% JG and if Bailey does get to play and plays well the defense will still stink.

If Bailey gets the offense rolling, I really believe we will see the defense step up

Much better than @utvols88

9/10

hFBB8A88C

He can’t recruit unless it’s a place like Florida. So people who didn’t think he was a championship coach are the problem? No...no they are not. You hit it...he’s a goof ball. And...the only reason Trask is playing is because Franks got hurt.
Yes those people are the problem. Half this fan base believes you have to have some elite recruiter to win and it’s not true. Nobody and I mean nobody recruits at MS St, so he goes to a school where you can recruit and magically he’s getting good players.

I don’t believe Dan Mullen is the greasiest coach ever, but he would have been a hell of a hire here. People who think different are the same people in our admin who will screw this hire up if given the chance.

The first step to fixing our problem is admitting we have one.

Yes those people are the problem. Half this fan base believes you have to have some elite recruiter to win and it’s not true. Nobody and I mean nobody recruits at MS St, so he goes to a school where you can recruit and magically he’s getting good players.

I don’t believe Dan Mullen is the greasiest coach ever, but he would have been a hell of a hire here. People who think different are the same people in our admin who will screw this hire up if given the chance.

The first step to fixing our problem is admitting we have one.
Anyone who says they wouldn’t take Dan Mullen here right now isnt being honest and if they are being honest, you should step away slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back