That's racist!

I think K-Town is trying to call me a hero. Thank you brother.
Well based on what little I know, I'd sure consider Uncle Tom to be a hero. It just really confuses me that being referred to as such an amazing character is now considered an insult, but being called a ni**** (which is clearly a derogatory term) by another black person is considered a good thing?

Well based on what little I know, I'd sure consider Uncle Tom to be a hero. It just really confuses me that being referred to as such an amazing character is now considered an insult, but being called a ni**** (which is clearly a derogatory term) by another black person is considered a good thing?
I don't use that word.

The current system can only support a limited number of rap singers and basketball players.

Speaking of basketball players .... I saw the other day where James Harden turned down a 2 year extension deal for $103 Million. I thought that was being rather cocky & stupid. How many millions can one live off of?

Carlton didnโ€™t act black enough....even though he knew he was?
I have never said that.

There is no way to "Act Black"

Is that what happened to you?

I do pretty well thank you

If you are black and integrate into Western culture and act like the majority of that culture, you aren't black. That is usually according to the lowest rung of blacks in that society who just weren't cut out for Western society.
Nope. Not true. Racists that know nothing about Black people except for media like you do think that.

I think K-Town is trying to call me a hero. Thank you brother.
Other terms I would normally use but for some reason others can say the same term but I get warnings so I will stick with Tom.

I have never said that.

There is no way to "Act Black"

I do pretty well thank you

Nope. Not true. Racists that know nothing about Black people except for media like you do think that.

Other terms I would normally use but for some reason others can say the same term but I get warnings so I will stick with Tom.
Thanks bruh. I am honored. Wonna watch the Ravens lose this weekend?

Reactions: StarRaider
Speaking of basketball players .... I saw the other day where James Harden turned down a 2 year extension deal for $103 Million. I thought that was being rather cocky & stupid. How many millions can one live off of?

I thought I read where he wanted a trade because the owner supported Trump.

Brainwashed? How do you know they donโ€™t like blacks? Maybe they donโ€™t hate blacks and just donโ€™t like you? It could just be you.
Okay most reasonable people don't think in terms of black and white like K-Town.
As a reasonable person who happens to be African American, I can speak for at least some of us who say we are disgusted by K-Town's racist views.
We should rise above K-Town's hate in my opinion.

Okay most reasonable people don't think in terms of black and white like K-Town.
As a reasonable person who happens to be African American, I can speak for at least some of us who say we are disgusted by K-Town's racist views.
You sir, are a credit to your race.....the human race.

You sir, are a credit to your race.....the human race.
Thank you. I truly believe we should all unite to finish the human race... TOGETHER.

Why bother? Let's go full on BLM/Antifa on his ass.

Reactions: StarRaider
Lmao. I bet you are always apologizing and explaining why things aren't offensive or racist when they are so you can fit in if you are actually Black.

I have known a couple sad bootlickers in my day. Most Black people feel sorry for you lost souls.

The self hating and shucking and jiving have to get tiring.

I'm sure you go out of your way to show you "aren't that type of Black person." lmao

Lmao. I bet you are always apologizing and explaining why things aren't offensive or racist when they are so you can fit in if you are actually Black.

I have known a couple sad bootlickers in my day. Most Black people feel sorry for you lost souls.

The self hating and shucking and jiving have to get tiring.

I'm sure you go out of your way to show you "aren't that type of Black person." lmao
With that attitude, you will go far.

VN Store

Back