That's racist!

Portland official who called 911 on Lyft driver blames fear of 'white supremacists'

Look at this gem:
"This is another example of being Black in America and being put in a position where I have to be the one to look out for my personal safety. I didn’t expect the Lyft driver to do it, certainly didn’t expect the police to do it. It was my responsibility to make sure I got home safe," Hardesty said during a Thursday city council meeting.

With this kind of thinking being so prevalent no wonder so many democrats are helpless morons.

tl:dr: Angry left wing black woman nutjob gets upset uber/lfyt driver follows company Covid regulations, has meltdown, is told to gtfo, calls Cops she hates and wants to defund to say she is scared because of Muh White Supremacy. lol

Portland official who called 911 on Lyft driver blames fear of 'white supremacists'

Look at this gem:

With this kind of thinking being so prevalent no wonder so many democrats are helpless morons.

tl:dr: Angry left wing black woman nutjob gets upset uber/lfyt driver follows company Covid regulations, has meltdown, is told to gtfo, calls Cops she hates and wants to defund to say she is scared because of Muh White Supremacy. lol
Or imagine thinking others are “responsible for your safety”

Lol.... it’s like Somalia with newer cars... dudes shooting up in the air lol
Yep! One thing I learned in Africa, the ME, and other third world countries..these people don't know how to shoot...and it applies to wherever they go. Here in Atlanta their pray and spray drive bys have killed quite a few kids this year.

Look at this gem:

Even better is that Lyft told her to go **** herself because the driver was following company protocols.

Juneteenth homies!! lol

View attachment 323029

Ha...that one is actually in Charlotte about 30 mins up I85 from my house. On one of the bad sides of town of course.... now that I think about it, there are actually "bad" pockets of the city on all 4 sides of the city...areas with high crime etc where you would never want to be walking after dark, some even when its not dark... its a pretty big city now though, more than 1 million people in greater Charlotte these days.

Thankfully my house is a mile or 2 into the next county. When I did live in Charlotte, the key was to live outside the bus lines...crime rates are much lower, no homeless people etc...I guess that is probably the same in other cities too.

Unbelievable those guys shot all those rounds without ever AIMING a single round at anyone...that must be why so many innocent bystanders get shot in cities?

Boy, if there's so much of an advantage to being white, I wonder why anyone with any shred of white in them would ever choose to identify as something else.

🤡🤡🤡

Bubba Smollett realized he couldn’t cash in on his inability to drive a race car...without being fully “black”...

Reactions: StarRaider
Who knew Hispanic Dems were such white supremacists
EnDRxfgWEAAAKLm

VN Store

Back