That's racist!

Yep! One thing I learned in Africa, the ME, and other third world countries..these people don't know how to shoot...and it applies to wherever they go. Here in Atlanta their pray and spray drive bys have killed quite a few kids this year.
Say their names..... oh wait.

What is the problem with the Asians then?
K town thinks he speaks for all black people even though all black people hate him. I know this because I am also black and condemn k town.

What is the problem with the Asians then?
Western culture is a Whiter supremacist culture. I have Black friends who have lived in Asia. The only depictions you see are characters in movies which until recently were always criminals or servants for the most part. They are just ignorant.

Numerous studies etc about the subject.

K town thinks he speaks for all black people even though all black people hate him. I know this because I am also black and condemn k town.
Sure you are. I doubt it though.

If you are then you are a self hating punk. I won't say Carlton because he actually knew he was Black.

That would explain a lot though. Maybe you are just projecting due to being a self hating tom.

If you are then you are a self hating punk. I won't say Carlton because he actually knew he was Black.

That would explain a lot though. Maybe you are just projecting due to being a self hating tom.
Brother calling each other Tom sets us all back. You need help. I will pray for you.

And you wonder why the majority of your people are where they are...

Carlton didnโ€™t act black enough....even though he knew he was?

Lack of opportunity and a failing education system. Symptoms of systemic racism.

Federal/State laws putting you to the front of the bus for hiring and lowered academic standards so you can graduate to qualify for those affirmative action jobs and ya still struggle. Makes sense why the black schools in Atlanta average around 80% high school graduation. Systemic racism! I'm sure the all black school boards are failing because they are being played like marionettes by racist White right wing types..

Good to see you have it figured out. Failure = Systemic Racism. Success probably equals what, "you were blessed"? Is that still code for "raised by Whites"?

Carlton didnโ€™t act black enough....even though he knew he was?
If you are black and integrate into Western culture and act like the majority of that culture, you aren't black. That is usually according to the lowest rung of blacks in that society who just weren't cut out for Western society.

Brother calling each other Tom sets us all back. You need help. I will pray for you.
Not to change the subject, but can someone explain why being called a "Tom" is an insult, when he is a character that chose to be beaten to death rather than giving up the location of other slaves? I've always been curious.

Most people?

Many Hispanics have been brainwashed by Western culture and hate Black people. You saw the vote in Fl.
Um..Florida Hispanics are almost exclusively mixed White/black race.."Mullato". Im not surprised you didn't know that since you were proud the other day about certain businesses not being in black parts of Knoxville without realizing why they aren't in the black parts....

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Not to change the subject, but can someone explain why being called a "Tom" is an insult, when he is a character that chose to be beaten to death rather than giving up the location of other slaves? I've always been curious.
Because people who use that phrase to denigrate others havent read that book, let alone read any book outside of most likely their gram grams bible when she was raising them.

I agree. Brother K-Town thoughts?

Western culture is a Whiter supremacist culture. I have Black friends who have lived in Asia. The only depictions you see are characters in movies which until recently were always criminals or servants for the most part. They are just ignorant.

Numerous studies etc about the subject.

I hear Africa is a great place. Hardly any crime, disease, corruption, or racism.

VN Store

Back