2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

Nope.

“Pissott held multiple offers, including Oregon, Louisville, North Carolina, Maryland, UCLA, Mississippi State, Iowa State, Michigan, Boston College and Penn State, with considerable interest from top schools, including UConn, in the SEC, ACC , Big 10, Big 12 and Pac-12, but she never really had a list of finalists.”

My favorite topic to combat the ranking system..... What schools are interested in the recruit and of course, how many offers ! Oregon , Louisville , Maryland, Miss. State, don’t waste offers on poor performance players ! JMO

My favorite topic to combat the ranking system..... What schools are interested in the recruit and of course, how many offers ! Oregon , Louisville , Maryland, Miss. State, don’t waste offers on poor performance players ! JMO
No doubt she is talented. I'm not sure who has said she isn't. What she isn't is a top 20 player.......YET.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
but it DOES shoot down the doubters trying to question the validity of the schools that were offering her and had considerable interest in her.

She doesn’t go out to show out at events which probably limited some exposure and oh wait this was all done by her sophomore year ! she could have waited more and got more offers from just being on the Phillie Belles team which is one of the best out there..

but hey i guess if people want to still find something they will.

I'm not sure who was doubting that. But Gametime was wrong that UConn offered. It was my only point.

Hey, we all make mistakes!!

I'm not sure who was doubting that. But Gametime was wrong that UConn offered. It was my only point.

wasn’t referring to you doubting and you have been a part of this board long enough to know what poster or posters i am talking about ...

Isn’t it common practice at uconn to hold off offering til their junior season? i know there are exceptions but it seems like most kids commit their junior or senior years to uconn

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
wasn’t referring to you doubting and you have been a part of this board long enough to know what poster or posters i am talking about ...

Isn’t it common practice at uconn to hold off offering til their junior season? i know there are exceptions but it seems like most kids commit their junior or senior years to uconn
They have a 2022 recruit I believe.

To hear the dad say that Tennessee "out-recruited the daylights out of every other college team in the country" ought to allieve some of the doubts from naysayers about recruiting...if that was really what the objections were about.

At any rate, great story, great kid, great family!

The blueprint is coming together.

To hear the dad say that Tennessee "out-recruited the daylights out of every other college team in the country" ought to allieve some of the doubts from naysayers about recruiting...if that was really what the objections were about.

At any rate, great story, great kid, great family!

The blueprint is coming together.
:cool:

Reactions: Only1COJ
They have a 2022 recruit I believe.

that would be correct but they usually don’t commit earlier than junior/ senior year. You have a lot of Uconn dream school kids who don’t get offered until then. I thought i read somewhere Geno waits because he can... and that makes sense.

didn’t say it didn’t happen early its just not common practice. It may be more so in the future but Geno will have his pick. I am just glad to know their was serious interest from Geno on the young lady early in her career. Who is to say if she waited to commit she may have had an offer.

Nope. If Geno wanted her, she would be going to Storrs. But good to know the family got plenty of orange gear to replace their UConn attire...

Yea because that worked so well with Aja Wilson, Sam Brunelle, and Haley Jones. I guess those were other players that if he really wanted they would have went there😂

You must have been one of those BY posters that were posting that Brunelle didn’t even have a scholarship offer when she chose ND over Uconn😂

It was alleged that Brunelle did have a scholarship offer from UConn and it was pulled. No such rumors when it came to Jones and Wilson.

thanks for bringing that up...

Top-ranked recruit Samantha Brunelle was ready to commit to Notre Dame before national title

Sam does address the fact of “not being wanted” she basically said for anyone to say that now wasn’t accurate but it was whatever because she was happy lol

also let’s add the young lady who sent them home Arike O to the list. She had an offer and Uconn didn’t make her top 5. I guess if a certain person’s thinking applies he didn’t want her either because noooo way would she be good enough to skip uconn and win a championship ... ya know because Geno didn’t want her 😏

When did I say UConn had already offered Justine? I never said she had received an offer from UConn...Get your facts straight if you're going to throw my name around like that....

I also said after her junior year she will be a sought after young lady as her height and shooting ability gets even more known to the basketball world...

Will UConn offer her, I have no idea, but since the article says she and her family love Tennessee, I doubt it would matter.....Hold onto this girl!!!!!

This girl is going to be unlimited here....She is FANTASTIC!!!!
Ej3JPXyWoAkhjdX.jpg

When did I say UConn had already offered Justine? I never said she had received an offer from UConn...Get your facts straight if you're going to throw my name around like that....

I also said after her junior year she will be a sought after young lady as her height and shooting ability gets even more known to the basketball world...

Will UConn offer her, I have no idea, but since the article says she and her family love Tennessee, I doubt it would matter.....Hold onto this girl!!!!!

This girl is going to be unlimited here....She is FANTASTIC!!!!
Ej3JPXyWoAkhjdX.jpg
she likely would have received an offer from uconn if she hadnt committed so early...... since it was reported that they had "high interest" in her...doesnt matter anyways Justine is a LADY VOL!!!!

Don’t forget NC since she was on a roll and she wanted her on that squad.

uh.....I was replying to Ladyvols_WBK who said this.....

”So I guess @GameTime was correct Justine did have an offer from UConn”.

Your issue is with him, not me.

Ej3JPXyWoAkhjdX.jpg

Anyone know what’s up with the red hands?

Too hot from scorching the nets!!

It didn’t even look like Rutgers offered this player (or they just weren’t mentioned with the other schools). How is that even possible 👀

Also cool Coach Lacey was right on the job from day 1 (literally) to get this young lady on board!

Last edited:
uh.....I was replying to Ladyvols_WBK who said this.....

”So I guess @GameTime was correct Justine did have an offer from UConn”.

Your issue is with him, not me.
she.

I was referring to something Gametime posted awhile back of Justine in a UConn sweater the day after she committed...that later escalated with other members of the board about weather Justine had an offer from Uconn.....

she.

I was referring to something Gametime posted awhile back of Justine in a UConn sweater the day after she committed...that later escalated with other members of the board about weather Justine had an offer from Uconn.....
Sorry. I usually try to not use gender when I post. I should have known you were a she. You are smarter than most on this board....lol.

I read the article And then read your post. Just a little innocent fact checking. Didn’t mean anything by it.

I understand that it’s easy to blame the Rutgers guy (yes, I’m a he).

Gametime is an upstanding poster (gender neutral) and I’m sure he sees I am innocent.

Ej3JPXyWoAkhjdX.jpg

Anyone know what’s up with the red hands?

Result of b-slappin', givin' a thumpin' to, and layin' the smack down on opponents who never expected to be banked on by a slight kid.

Some only learn the hard way.

"Methinks yon Pissott has a lean and hungry look...."

Justine the Assassin!

VN Store

Back