Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell man.Ride it until the wheels fall off😅😂 is this still the same team you seen coming into the Georgia game?...absolutely not.no life.no swagger.the defense has been bad but they’re not getting help either.👀💁🏽‍♂🤷🏽‍♂️

You just made my point for me.

QB play is bad. But also defense is bad. Neither is helping the other.

I have spoken to staff memeber and I don't care whats said in the media I know the truth. Coach speak is stupid to me but I guess guys don't want to speak against the boss or that's understood that it doesn't happen, which I like Lmao. They know we have no chance with JG, and as a good staff does you just kp the bs in house. One day the fans will rip out the paper sacks and Boos though and its gonna hurt them really bad on TV and recruiting. So like I told a coach yesterday whats the difference between the same mistake occurring from a true/ rs freshman and a 5th yr senior, NOT a damn thang so play the younger guys and gv them a chance to find a rhythm or groove. This is why I loved Spurrier. The best qb played if he couldn't get it done nexxxxxxxt.
I can say with absolute certainty the players don't see JG the way we do as fans and anyone pointing to his issues as reasoning for the team giving less effort is wrong.

INSIDER FIGHT!!!

I can say with absolute certainty the players don't see JG the way we do as fans and anyone pointing to his issues as reasoning for the team giving less effort is wrong.

You mean to tell me the middle aged dudes on this message board, the majority of which haven’t been on a team since their JV days, don’t actually know how a team of 18-22 year olds who are competing at the highest level of college football feel about their teammate? Just stop it.

You mean to tell me the middle aged dudes on this message board, the majority of which haven’t been on a team since their JV days, don’t actually know how a team of 18-22 year olds who are competing at the highest level of college football feel about their teammate? Just stop it.
Exactly! JG is a hard worker and a good and tough teammate. Even if he’s not playing well, the other players respect him.

And they know he’s the best QB on the roster.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Exactly! JG is a hard worker and a good and tough teammate. Even if he’s not playing well, the other players respect him.

And they know he’s the best QB on the roster.
If the bottom sentence is true, we are screwed. I highly doubt it though with Bailey on our roster. I am sure some do. But what are they going to tell people outside the program? They can’t openly bad mouth their QB.

If the bottom sentence is true, we are screwed. I highly doubt it though with Bailey on our roster. I am sure some do. But what are they going to tell people outside the program? They can’t openly bad mouth their QB.

I am guessing Bailey could/will be better than JG, but that just isn't the case right now. It's where we are at this point.

Just rellllaaaaaxxx bro. It’s not that serious. We control none of this. When it gets this emotional and serious it’s time to stop spending so much time on here. More important things in life. Breathe and relax. You’re good people, just need to chill. Cool?
This right here.... if anyone is actually letting this game and this board affect their personal life, you need to just breath.... and realize you have absolutely no control over any of it. We are fans but that doesn’t mean we have to let it affect us that seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back