To Protect and to Serve II

Great and all but if they got fired up they couldn’t do anything

If they got fired they couldn’t do anything? Hell they didn’t do anything is the problem. The tax payers in these cities should defund the police after what they allowed to happen because of “orders”

If they got fired they couldn’t do anything? Hell they didn’t do anything is the problem. The tax payers in these cities should defund the police after what they allowed to happen because of “orders”
Lol the city elected officials elected by the taxpayers are the ones who ordered them to stand down. You can disagree with it and I do as well but it’s not unconstitutional or illegal. They can make stupid decisions and the police chief can order the officers to stand down tactically. Or else the officer can be fired for insubordination or not following a direct order. You want to blame the Police when it’s the local politicians encouraging and supporting the criminals

Reactions: dovervolz
Way more than you do.

I’ve never held a government job.
Way more...really? I held a government job for 8 years and a private executive job for 13 I’d put my money on having more based simply on the lack of understanding in your posts about how both operate

Lol the city elected officials elected by the taxpayers are the ones who ordered them to stand down. You can disagree with it and I do as well but it’s not unconstitutional or illegal. They can make stupid decisions and the police chief can order the officers to stand down tactically. Or else the officer can be fired for insubordination or not following a direct order. You want to blame the Police when it’s the local politicians encouraging and supporting the criminals

It all comes down to doing the right thing. I have defied my boss when he asked me to commit a crime or do something that is morally or ethically wrong. It’s fantastic that the cops can keep their job because the businesses and tax paying citizens they failed to protect did not, but again it’s all about following orders.

Ricky, I posted a few days ago that if didn’t believe if ordered cops wouldn’t go door to door and confiscate your guns that you were a fool. You stated that the cops would not do that. Are you still willing to say that after this post?

It all comes down to doing the right thing. I have defied my boss when he asked me to commit a crime or do something that is morally or ethically wrong. It’s fantastic that the cops can keep their job because the businesses and tax paying citizens they failed to protect did not, but again it’s all about following orders.

Ricky, I posted a few days ago that if didn’t believe if ordered cops wouldn’t go door to door and confiscate your guns that you were a fool. You stated that the cops would not do that. Are you still willing to say that after this post?
What officer committed a crime during these riots at the order of their bosses? This is taxpayer elected officials making that call. It’s not the police’s fault that liberal idiots vote in liberal idiots. Funny how that stuff didn’t happen in normal cities like Knoxville.

I saying that because the police or military is not going to ever do that. There will never be a law for gun confiscation and it is a sovereign citizen and leftist wet dream only

And what is this nonsense about cops getting fired? they have a union and even for something as dire as shooting a civilian, these cops usually don't get charged until days or weeks later... buying them all the time in the world to come up with a defense.

Reactions: MOOOOONEY
And what is this nonsense about cops getting fired? they have a union and even for something as dire as shooting a civilian, these cops usually don't get charged until days or weeks later... buying them all the time in the world to come up with a defense.
Police get fired all the time just like any other profession. And there aren’t police unions outside of liberal big cities

Reactions: A_Vol_n_Hog_Country
And to top it all off, next election the people are voting the same morons back into office.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
He struggles with basic concepts

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back