'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Some recruits sniff around, some don’t. You say a majority do, and I think that’s fair. Someone else said 99% do, and that I disagree with.

I am hearing he’s talking to other programs again. Most here appreciate when I share info that I’m reading/hearing. But we’ll see, could be meaningless.
Most?? I doubt that..

Most?? I doubt that..

It’s a good question, what percentage look around? Certainly not 99%, but I could see more than 50% of them. That would logically mean most, or more do than do not. But we’re just kicking around semantics now. Let’s put it this way, Clemson and Bama have very few decommits and very few “sniffing around.” The rest of us are probably somewhere between 20% and 80%.

Some recruits sniff around, some don’t. You say a majority do, and I think that’s fair. Someone else said 99% do, and that I disagree with.

I am hearing he’s talking to other programs again. Most here appreciate when I share info that I’m reading/hearing. But we’ll see, could be meaningless.
You have no idea what “most” on here appreciate...since you don’t count.

It’s a good question, what percentage look around? Certainly not 99%, but I could see more than 50% of them. That would logically mean most, or more do than do not. But we’re just kicking around semantics now. Let’s put it this way, Clemson and Bama have very few decommits and very few “sniffing around.” The rest of us are probably somewhere between 20% and 80%.
Not what he meant by “most”. But you knew that...if nothing else.

If we finish strong on the field, we'll finish strong in recruiting. Much like last year, the first of the season would be forgotten. However, the Vols lose 2-3 more games, it will be a miracle if we're able to hang on to many of our players. Just how it is. It all starts a week from Saturday. That's a pivotal game. Nothing like a win to put the last three weeks so far in the rear view mirror you have to really strain to see them. A loss at AR, weez in trouble.

Last edited:
Well, if by "most," you mean more than 50%, I'd say a majority of posters do appreciate what Jaws brings. Certainly not 99%, but it's a good question. I'd say about 20-80%, depending on if the swallow is African or European.
You might want to look at his post history before you go making those claims. The guy has been one of the biggest Gayta Trolls on the board for a looooooooooooong time.

Talking about forearms I went to Troy State University for a Bobby Bowden Passing Camp as a receiver, anyways, one of the Troy coaches was showing us around and their RBs were doing “forearm” drills on a wooden telephone pole...... that’s how they built their strength was smashing their forearms against wooden telephone poles...... thought that was very unique and explains their success as a team back during that time....

He doesn’t turn his back but he’s changed high schools like 4 times...I already see the writing on the wall here 🙄

VN Store

Back