'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Pruitt could lose every game for the rest of the year and still get at least part of next season. He just signed a contract extension like 2 months ago. We won’t fire him.

Should we is an entirely different question

Overreacting and possibly spinning a false narrative. The radical portion of the fan base, maybe. Not the sane ones that know you can’t fix all this overnight.
I got pretty upset during and after the game. Heck figured we may see some changes. Even said its on Pruitt, doesnt mean we need to fire him. He inherited a dumpster fire. Butch was absolute trash.

Who you callin' radical?

Overreacting and possibly spinning a false narrative. The radical portion of the fan base, maybe. Not the sane ones that know you can’t fix all this overnight.
The score is a total mirage based on one position giving the other team at least 14 points, and also scrubbing what could have been at least 10-14 points our way when were moving the ball..that is a 28 point swing.

I got pretty upset during and after the game. Heck figured we may see some changes. Even said its on Pruitt, doesnt mean we need to fire him. He inherited a dumpster fire. Butch was absolute trash.
Yeah, I did as well. I really like Pruitt and want to see him at least succeed in some capacity. I think things were more deeply rooted as issues than some may have realized. I believe he’s at least owed a recruiting class or two more before we start saying it’s time to start looking around. Not to mention another fat buyout.

The score is a total mirage based on one position giving the other team at least 14 points, and also scrubbing what could have been at least 10-14 points our way when were moving the ball..that is a 28 point swing.
Yeah. When you spot another team 14 points, it’s really almost impossible to come back from that unless you’ve got Joe Burrow and the ‘19 tigers back there on offense.

Yeah, I did as well. I really like Pruitt and want to see him at least succeed in some capacity. I think things were more deeply rooted as issues than some may have realized. I believe he’s at least owed a recruiting class or two more before we start saying it’s time to start looking around. Not to mention another fat buyout.
We cant be scared of a buyout.

We just need continuity and to show strength in program.

There's some questionable moves, but we dont know why.

Biggest questions to me
1- Why is JG our best?
2- he owns two classes, rest are Botch's. In recruiting big time players and moving to LB or not playing at all (Holiday).?
3- Chaney, Tee, Nieds, Graham?

We cant be scared of a buyout.

We just need continuity and to show strength in program.

There's some questionable moves, but we dont know why.

Biggest questions to me
1- Why is JG our best?
2- he owns two classes, rest are Botch's. In recruiting big time players and moving to LB or not playing at all (Holiday).?
3- Chaney, Tee, Nieds, Graham?
Yeah I agree there. Continuity is a must. May be why he let Brumbaugh go as well. He may not have seen eye to eye with him on how he wants things done and I can respect that. I really don’t think JG is the best we can put onto the field. I saw a lot of what I needed to see out of HB on his first pass attempt to Wideman. That takes balls to sling that tater to the sideline(which is basically an extra defender when you think about it), especially with the placement he had on that. I think someone needs to gear the offensive play calling to what Harrison does best & roll with it. He does well in the run game as well & he’s solid with his fakes. We just gotta start taking some risks instead of being safe and conservative.

Yeah I agree there. Continuity is a must. May be why he let Brumbaugh go as well. He may not have seen eye to eye with him on how he wants things done and I can respect that. I really don’t think JG is the best we can put onto the field. I saw a lot of what I needed to see out of HB on his first pass attempt to Wideman. That takes balls to sling that tater to the sideline(which is basically an extra defender when you think about it), especially with the placement he had on that. I think someone needs to gear the offensive play calling to what Harrison does best & roll with it. He does well in the run game as well & he’s solid with his fakes. We just gotta start taking some risks instead of being safe and conservative.
my 80 year old Ma said 'I appreciate everything (horrible mispronunciation) Jarrett has done, but, at this point, and hes tried so hard, he cant do it'.

I feel for that kid. I have no doubt JG will br successful in any endeavor in life.

I never played football. Know more about baseball. Kid could played pro with that long, cannon of an arm. He throws off back foot all time, lol.

my 80 year old Ma said 'I appreciate everything (horrible mispronunciation) Jarrett has done, but, at this point, and hes tried so hard, he cant do it'.

I feel for that kid. I have no doubt JG will br successful in any endeavor in life.

I never played football. Know more about baseball. Kid could played pro with that long, cannon of an arm. He throws off back foot all time, lol.
You lose the velocity when you throw off the back foot. You have to drive with your plant foot (left for the right handed QB). Harrison’s mechanics are beautiful for him to be such a young quarterback

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back