'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

My fav QB of recent memory to watch was Ainge. Dude was Gatorade AA in baseball. Was pretty good basketball player. Dude could toss the rock.
Gifted arm, no doubt. Head like a rock tho. I hope Ainge is doing well, I’ve not heard him on the radio in a minute, seems like.

Gifted arm, no doubt. Head like a rock tho. I hope Ainge is doing well, I’ve not heard him on the radio in a minute, seems like.
I was jw that as well. I know he was away a few weeks ago, but didn't know if he has come back.
I started listening to Swain Event. Ainge had a love fest with JG, I couldn't listen to it any longer.

I was jw that as well. I know he was away a few weeks ago, but didn't know if he has come back.
I started listening to Swain Event. Ainge had a love fest with JG, I couldn't listen to it any longer.
Ainge is just a QB that wants to lift other QBs up and he knows that JG loves this university no matter what is said about him or to him. I’m really starting to wonder about Aingey tho. I hope it’s nothing serious and they just needed him to step away for a bit after the Cade Twitter debacle.

Don't shoot the messenger but 99% of commits will sniff around other programs up until the day they sign their name. It's how it works. Thanks for the eye opening info.
Fortunately we were blessed by the Overseers, with a well thought out Early Signing Period...10 months after previous SD, and 2 months to NSD. Best approach when planning is to take grass and throw it into air, where it lands is where we should put ESD.

Makes as much sense as playing same qb over and over and over and expecting another outcome.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Fortunately we were blessed by the Overseers, with a well thought out Early Signing Period...10 months after previous SD, and 2 months to NSD. Best approach when planning is to take grass and throw it into air, where it lands is where we should put ESD.

Makes as much sense as playing same qb over and over and over and expecting another outcome.
I believe he's an early enrollee so just need to hang on for another month and a half or so.

Literally, I am as upset as anyone about our current season, and I do think it will impact recruiting new players to this class like Green, TID, Malone, etc.

But Terrence and the guys already committed continue to prove they are locked in. I don't know how many times he has to openly clown a Miami fan on Twitter before we realize he isn't going anywhere.

Literally, I am as upset as anyone about our current season, and I do think it will impact recruiting new players to this class like Green, TID, Malone, etc.

But Terrence and the guys already committed continue to prove they are locked in. I don't know how many times he has to openly clown a Miami fan on Twitter before we realize he isn't going anywhere.
I concur. The sky isn’t falling. Yet.

the peer recruiting we got goin' on is strong.

Newsflash: the majority of all recruits for the majority of all teams continue to sniff around other programs until signed.

Some recruits sniff around, some don’t. You say a majority do, and I think that’s fair. Someone else said 99% do, and that I disagree with.

I am hearing he’s talking to other programs again. Most here appreciate when I share info that I’m reading/hearing. But we’ll see, could be meaningless.

VN Store

Back