The Hunter Biden Thread

Are you saying that its Trump's job to enforce Ukrainian law? Trump solicited the President of the Ukraine for an investigation into Joe Biden. Not the other way around.
It's Trump's job to apply foreign policy, which means that it's his job not to invest our tax dollars into corrupt countries and systems.

That was the excuse Biden used for his quid pro quo.

200.gif
Barr better call Wray in his office and tell him they will never get his foot out of Wray’s ass it will be up there so far if Wray stalls even 5 minutes

Reactions: AM64
The FBI's jurisdiction is Ukrainian crimes and corruption? What does the FBI, DoJ or any US-based federal law enforcement agency have to do with Ukrainian crime? You're claiming that Trump needs to work through the FBI to affect foreign policy?

Trump "had no business"...? That sounds like feelz and opinions, when you've been appealing to law and constitution. Can we get back to those claims?

Also... I can't help but notice that the list of your answers is shrinking as the list of my questions grows. I'll help, and multi-quote all these clarifications that I've asked for, and you don't seem to be answering.
I've made my point clear. Trump should have allowed any investigating which was justified into Joe Biden, to be conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice. That includes his appointed Attorney General and his appointed FBI Director. As it played out, Trump was guilty of a very clear conflict of interest in soliciting an investigation into a potential opponent of his in his next election, and he also violated Joe Biden's Constitutional right to equal protection under the law. That has nothing to do with foreign policy. It has to do with abiding by the U.S. Constitution and protecting the rights of an American citizen.

It's Trump's job to apply foreign policy, which means that it's his job not to invest our tax dollars into corrupt countries and systems.

That was the excuse Biden used for his quid pro quo.
This didn't concern foreign policy. It concerned the rights of an American citizen and a very obvious conflict of interest on Trump's part.

This didn't concern foreign policy. It concerned the rights of an American citizen and a very obvious conflict of interest on Trump's part.

Imagine only caring about 'rights' when they can be thrown around meaninglessly for a member of The Teamâ„¢.

Reactions: hog88
Barr better call Wray in his office and tell him they will never get his foot out of Wray’s ass it will be up there so far if Wray stalls even 5 minutes

I am still awaiting Barr's investigation of Epstein's death. Rather pizzes me to be honest as he said there would be an investigation and would let the people know

This didn't have to concern foreign policy. Trump made it that way by withholding aid to the Ukraine. It was very improper.
😂 going from memory it was Punxsutawney Joe that made that threat unless a prosecutor was fired which he was. However the Trump admin delivered the aid with no investigation womp womp 😂

Reactions: tennvols77
Originally I thought the same but since there isn't any refuting from the left and the press, makes me think they'll get him across the finish line then jettison him like spoiled meat.
I'm wondering who really is behind this.
That’s what I’m guessing too. By December Harris will be president

I've made my point clear. Trump should have allowed any investigating which was justified into Joe Biden, to be conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice. That includes his appointed Attorney General and his appointed FBI Director. As it played out, Trump was guilty of a very clear conflict of interest in soliciting an investigation into a potential opponent of his in his next election, and he also violated Joe Biden's Constitutional right to equal protection under the law. That has nothing to do with foreign policy. It has to do with abiding by the U.S. Constitution and protecting the rights of an American citizen.
I asked very specific questions that you didn't answer. You just repeated the same questionable claims.

How is Ukrainian crimes and corruption the jurisdiction of US Federal law enforcement? Claiming it is is just...well...making useless bald assertions.

You're back to "should haves" when you had been appealing to law and constitution...accusing infringement on Constitutional rights. Kindly move away from "should haves", and get specific on WHY he should have. The Constitution and law.

Again... That will directly relate to US jurisdiction and whether the US Constitution protects a US Citizen from foreign laws, investigations per foreign crimes.

And the call WAS ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY. Your accusation is about the supposed withholding of foreign aid money and loan guarantees. Guess what? Your accusations are about foreign policy.

So, you've claimed that Trump should have gone through the FBI to implement his foreign policy, and that Trump should have allowed the FBI and US DoJ to investigate Ukrainian crimes and corruption. Further, you've claimed that it was robbing a US citizen of his constitutional rights for a President to suggest that Ukraine investigate Ukrainian crimes and corruption.

I asked very specific questions that you didn't answer. You just repeated the same questionable claims.

How is Ukrainian crimes and corruption the jurisdiction of US Federal law enforcement? Claiming it is is just...well...making useless bald assertions.

You're back to "should haves" when you had been appealing to law and constitution...accusing infringement on Constitutional rights. Kindly move away from "should haves", and get specific on WHY he should have. The Constitution and law.

Again... That will directly relate to US jurisdiction and whether the US Constitution protects a US Citizen from foreign laws, investigations per foreign crimes.

And the call WAS ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY. Your accusation is about the supposed withholding of foreign aid money and loan guarantees. Guess what? Your accusations are about foreign policy.

So, you've claimed that Trump should have gone through the FBI to implement his foreign policy, and that Trump should have allowed the FBI and US DoJ to investigate Ukrainian crimes and corruption. Further, you've claimed that it was robbing a US citizen of his constitutional rights for a President to suggest that Ukraine investigate Ukrainian crimes and corruption.
2ih3nl9ltgs21.png

Whether or not to invest US money as aid to corrupt countries and systems is by-def foreign policy. It's malpractice not to take those things into consideration.

Concerning "...the rights..." of American citizens? What rights? Constitutional, as you've claimed and retreated from? Or the rights of an American citizen per their actions in another country? An American somehow has the right not to be investigated by a foreign country, by that countries laws? Again... Can you reference the international code that specifies that?

Those poor guys that got caned in the Philippines for vandalism should have made that appeal.

Reactions: ButchPlz
He was the most likely opponent of Donald Trump's in the 2020 election. Don't play dumb. You know that Biden led in all of the polls last year.

Don’t matter, he wasn’t an opponent until he won the nomination. But like I said, trump should have just ordered a drone strike. Couldn’t even impeach him for that.

VN Store

Back