The Hunter Biden Thread

It goes away on the 4th regardless of who wins. This has everything to do with the election. Did Trump really care about investigating Hillary Clinton after the election in 2016? No. He quickly forgot about her and moved on once the election was over.

Good possibility.

Rudy for FBI interim-director when Wray is fried?
B821895955Z.1_20150316174620_000_GGN1EMFH4.2_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: DJimgo
It goes away on the 4th regardless of who wins. This has everything to do with the election. Did Trump really care about investigating Hillary Clinton after the election in 2016? No. He quickly forgot about her and moved on once the election was over.

I hope drops a big ole pre signed an undated pardon on Trumps debate podium with Hunters name on it tonight. Signed, President "Sleepy" Joe Biden.

If Biden is elected on the 3rd all of this goes away on the 4th.
Originally I thought the same but since there isn't any refuting from the left and the press, makes me think they'll get him across the finish line then jettison him like spoiled meat.
I'm wondering who really is behind this.

That closed investigation concluded no wrongdoing on Biden's part. And once again, as an American citizen, Joe Biden has the right to equal protection under the law. It was completely inappropriate for the President of the United States to be using the powers of his office to encourage an investigation into a political opponent. Donald Trump should have stayed out of it, and allowed the Department of Justice and his Attorney General to handle any such investigation of Joe Biden. Trump had too much to gain professionally from the outcome of an investigation of Joe Biden, to make himself a part of such an investigation - which he clearly did on his July 25th phone call with President Zelensky of the Ukraine. It marked a conflict of interest on Trump's part, and an infringement of Joe Biden's right to equal protection under the law. This is how investigations are conducted in a banana republic; not in the United States of America. I'm not saying Joe Biden shouldn't have been investigated. I'm saying that Trump should not have made himself a part of that investigation... but he obviously did. It was a conflict of interest.
So substitute Obama for Trump in your statement, feel the same way?

Well the left have completely sold out any I integrity...as if they ever stood for anything other than more power anyway

Watch the happy feet deflections in-coming as they tap dance around this foreign policy disaster led by the Bidens.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Watch the happy feet deflections in-coming as they tap dance around this foreign policy disaster led by the Bidens.

giphy.gif

As much as I think Hunter was balls deep and did all this sht, I hope he tells them to shove it like Donny did when he was subpoenaed.

I don't know if that's a good idea from a strategical perspective. It implies an anti-Biden personal agenda on Bobulinski's part, for him to be a guest of Donald Trump's during a debate. It calls into question his motives behind coming forward to verify those e-mails.

9d chess.

I don't know if that's a good idea from a strategical perspective. It implies an anti-Biden personal agenda on Bobulinski's part, for him to be a guest of Donald Trump's during a debate. It calls into question his motives behind coming forward to verify those e-mails.

This confirms that it is indeed a great idea.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back