The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

Will Joe know where he is and will he be speaking only from reading the teleprompter that's provided for him?
Will Trump let Joe talk until he makes himself look like a bigger fool & a money hungry politician? Will Trump bring up the issue of Hunter's emails on his laptop and his get rich scam of pay me big money & meth to meet The Big Guy?
Will Trump have to do battle with this far-left wing angry moderator while in this debate with Joe?
How much hate will this left-wing hack moderator show towards her President in her hard ball questions to him?
What soft ball questions will this moderator be asking her favorite candidate ....by helping him to a win?
How many tweets will be banned from twitter showing Trump is winning this debate hands down?

Last edited:
We already know how this will play out. Both sides will be convinced the other candidate is doing terribly. This board in particular will be buzzing about how Trump mopped the floor with Biden. Twitter will be certain that Trump is self destructing and that he’s out of chances.

In reality, the only takeaway will be that the 8 undecided voters left in America thought Trump was an ass, but they still can’t make up their mind.

1st question regardless of topic, I think Trump ignores it and goes straight to Biden laptop emails.

The mute feature tonight and a NBC moderator will try their best to shut Trump down and frustrate him to the point he looks worse than he did in the first debate. I'm hoping he can be as calm and smooth as Pence was but I'm not holding my breath. The MSM and DNC have attacked and fought with Trump for 4 years and I know he's wanting to unload on them tonight, but he has to be as cool as possible. I think Joe will burn himself if he talks long enough, unless they bail him out with the mute feature. With everything going on right now (Hunter, ACB, China, Covid, ect.), it's got the potential to be an historical night.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Sleeping-cat-tongue.gif

Wake me up tomorrow.

There are like 3 undecided voters total. Barring a nuclear detonation, this will be a complete non event.

Will Joe know where he is and will he be speaking only from reading the teleprompter that's provided for him?
Will Trump let Joe talk until he makes himself look like a bigger fool & a money hungry politician? Will Trump bring up the issue of Hunter's emails on his laptop and his get rich scam of pay me big money & meth to meet The Big Guy?
Will Trump have to do battle with this far-left wing angry moderator while in this debate with Joe?
How much hate will this left-wing hack moderator show towards her President in her hard ball questions to him?
What soft ball questions will this moderator be asking her favorite candidate ....by helping him to a win?
How many tweets will be banned from twitter showing Trump is winning this debate hands down?

It must be so physically and mentally taxing to live in such a state where you and your beliefs are somehow at an inherent disadvantage when they aren't even remotely besieged.

122083727_3583407498419078_24039934180968570_n.jpg

The mute feature tonight and a NBC moderator will try their best to shut Trump down and frustrate him to the point he looks worse than he did in the first debate. I'm hoping he can be as calm and smooth as Pence was but I'm not holding my breath. The MSM and DNC have attacked and fought with Trump for 4 years and I know he's wanting to unload on them tonight, but he has to be as cool as possible. I think Joe will burn himself if he talks long enough, unless they bail him out with the mute feature. With everything going on right now (Hunter, ACB, China, Covid, ect.), it's got the potential to be an historical night.

Strong

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

VN Store

Back