The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

From a Facebook friend..

When Biden (or any other leftist, like the moderator) throws the US Covid death count at Trump, just keep this in mind:

Only 5 out of 50 US governors forced elderly Covid patients back into nursing homes - only 5. Interestingly, it began happening early in the pandemic after these 5 got together on a conference call (they probably just talked about yoga and daughters' weddings, donchaknow). They're all Democrats:
1. Wolf (PA)
2. Cuomo (NY)
3. Witmer (MI)
4. Murphy (NJ)
5. Newsom (CA)

Were you aware that 40% - FORTY PERCENT - of all US "Covid deaths" were in these 5 states? Remember this every time you hear the "death count" tonight and up to the election.

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Biden wins the final debate if........

Trump wins the final debate if..........

Joe Biden - will win the debate if he can effectively provide a coherent response to questions in the first two minutes (which I expect him to be able to do since he preps more than 5 days) and try not to get caught in Trump mudslinging.

Donald Trump - will win the debate if he can stay on message outlining his results oriented first term and vision, land heavy counters to Joe Biden 40+ year underwhelming government record, and tie Biden to corruption without wasting much of the debate in this one area.

Reactions: StarRaider
Bobulinski is a whistleblower. Are you saying you lefties are against whistleblowers coming forward now? He must be heard and protected just like Vindman....right?
All I said was it was a given to be a **** show. I think you are looking a bit too much into what I posted.

A certain former mayor is trending at 6th on Twitter after a Fox News appearance tonight...

A certain former mayor should be angry as hell over this situation.

Either that or he's become nothing more than a mouthpiece for the DNC doing as he's told and not having a mind of his own.

Big Guy with Little Hands?
Random, but I remember when Trump backed Rubio into a corner during one of the 2016 primary debates. He called him "Little Marco", then when Rubio responded he called him "Big Don." It was almost as bad for Rubio as the water bottle fiasco that one year.

Random, but I remember when Trump backed Rubio into a corner during one of the 2016 primary debates. He called him "Little Marco", then when Rubio responded he called him "Big Don." It was almost as bad for Rubio as the water bottle fiasco that one year.

I cannot remember what I even did yesterday.

VN Store

Back