The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

unknown-141.png

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Tony Bobulinski Says He Met with Joe Biden to Discuss โ€˜Family Business Plans with the Chineseโ€™

Tony Bobulinski told reporters Thursday evening in Nashville, Tennessee, that he had met personally with former Vice President Joe Biden for an hour to discuss โ€œthe Bidensโ€™ family business plans with the Chinese.โ€

Bidenโ€™s son, Hunter Biden, proposed a joint venture between the Biden family and the now-bankrupt Chinese private energy company CEFC China Energy Co. The new entity was to be called Sinohawk, and Bobulinksi was to be the CEO. One email described a 10% stake for the โ€œbig guyโ€ โ€” whom Bobulinski said Wednesday was Joe Biden himself.

On the campaign trail, Biden had told reporters: โ€œI have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses. Period.โ€

But Bobulinski told reporters that was a lie.

On May 2nd, 2017, the night before Joe Biden was to appear at the Milken conference, I was introduced to Joe Biden by [his brother] Jim Biden and Hunter Biden. at my approximately hour-long meeting with Joe that night, we discussed the Bidens history, the Bidensโ€™ family business plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level.​
Tony Bobulinski Says He Met with Joe Biden to Discuss 'Family Business Plans with the Chinese'

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Why can't they just ask the questions instead of editorializing. Saying "entering a dangerous new phase" means what exactly?

So if any president that has been alive when 200,000 Americans shouldn't be president huh? Come on Joe think about it do you really want to say that?

VN Store

Back