Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was nice until this last post. That's when you grouped me in with your continuous back handed attacks. I don't do back handed, I do straight forward. I think you're a good dude, but you're putting too much into your own opinion without respecting that other people are allowed to feel differently. I honestly hope Pruitt pulls out some miracle save and makes things alright, but it's hard to be positive after two losses and word he's sticking with JG. I want UT to be elite again. I hope Pruitt can take us there. But ultimately, my loyalty is to Tennessee, not Jeremy Pruitt. If I think he's messing up, I'm going to say something and not pretend everything is just hunk dory. That ain't me.

Have a blessed day.
Fine...tear him apart...call him a stupid idiot...

That only helps our enemies...it does nothing for us. We don't need him to make us elite, we need him to stabilize..eight straight wins is stabilizing considering where we were no matter what you think about the last six quarters.

You are entitled to tear him down as much as you want...go for it.

VQ 2 min drill saying JG not just starting this year, but he is the starter from now on. AP said he talked to multiple staff members and they all said the same thing. Apparently practice is all that matters, not in game performance. Even tho Mizzou could find a QB, even tho Dobbs was a gamer, practice Peyton gonna keep his job in spite of his actual game play
If this is the case than Pruitt isn't the guy

You are missing the point.

One way was giving up and the other was trying like hell to find a way to get back into it. Both likely ends up with a loss but imo you had to show a message to your team you were trying to get back into the game even if losing worse was more likely
I'm not missing any point. I'm asking you who do you try with?

VQ 2 min drill saying JG not just starting this year, but he is the starter from now on. AP said he talked to multiple staff members and they all said the same thing. Apparently practice is all that matters, not in game performance. Even tho Mizzou could find a QB, even tho Dobbs was a gamer, practice Peyton gonna keep his job in spite of his actual game play

Prepare for JG 2021, folks.

Heres to hoping Chaney can get creative with quick passes and max protection then. Sucks because our receivers are pretty dang good.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I've rethought this QB thing after seeing how Jeremy responded after the game and today.

JG needs to play every single offensive snap against Bama. If he started HB and he did poorly that would give him justification for starting JG the rest of the season. I want Jeremy and JG to have full enjoyment of each other against Bama.

Think I will take Saturday off from watching this mess. If it doesn't rain it may be a good afternoon to spend on the golf course.

Crazy part is, it's likely he will start game 1 next year too.

Imagine if Pruitt had correctly identified JG as being extremely limited after watching tape of the 2017 season. We would have had a serviceable QB by kickoff 2019 at the latest. He would be a sophomore or RS freshman by now with plenty of experience and we would be 3-1 with probably a close loss to UGA. Primed for 7-3 at worst.

Imagine if Pruitt had correctly identified JG as being extremely limited after watching tape of the 2017 season. We would have had a serviceable QB by kickoff 2019 at the latest. He would be a sophomore or RS freshman by now with plenty of experience and we would be 3-1 with probably a close loss to UGA. Primed for 7-3 at worst.
Pruitt doesn't understand offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back