Bama game looks a bit daunting

Only way the game will be watchable is if we make it a shootout a la ole miss. Can’t try to control the clock against that offense anyways. But what do you think the odds are that CJP oks that gameplan? And what are the odds that he starts the only quarterback on the roster capable of executing on it?

How in the hell can we make it a shootout? They'll score when they want and we might get a fluke TD or 2.

Reactions: 08Vol
Would spank us with Bailey at QB... but I do hope a change is made. This should be treated as a throw away season. Let's get the young guys some experience.
I wouldn’t go as far as to treat this as a throw away... but I agree Bailey needs to play from here. Still need to try and make 5-5 if we can. Need to avoid the wheels coming completely off, and maybe we can make some personnel changes in the offseason.

Only way the game will be watchable is if we make it a shootout a la ole miss. Can’t try to control the clock against that offense anyways. But what do you think the odds are that CJP oks that gameplan? And what are the odds that he starts the only quarterback on the roster capable of executing on it?
We might see Bailey. Read the post game transcript.

After we lost to UGA I was assured by many on this forum that it wasn’t b/c our offense was bad but b/c UGA had the best defense in the country. They assured me that UGA’s defense would completely shut down Bama’s offense.
No actually our team just sucks

Think about what Bama just did to an elite defense chocked full of NFL draft picks. Now picture that same scenario except using a roster that has at best 1-2 semi-elite defenders. It’s gonna be a slaughter. We could only manage 7 points against UK. If we score 10 and hold Bama under 50 we should consider that a win.

Your defense is going to look worse than it really is.

Your QB will look better than he really is (whomever that may be). When UT scores 4 TDs, try to remember that Bama's defense sucks. Ignore the slew of threads that will inevitably declare that Guarantano is suddenly awesome or that his replacement is the new saviour. Bama's D is going to make every QB look great.

CJP will play every QB but JG, then when we’re down 50 and Nick puts in the walk ons and cheerleaders runs JG out and he scores a couple of touchdowns and you know the rest
Not this time. We got drubbed by KENTUCKY. Nobody is gonna forget that for a very long time.

VN Store

Back