'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Devil's advocate, but...well...they are considerably more talented on paper. Team Talent Composite shows they have 16 5*s and average player rated a 93.15. Ours is 89.25. Same gap as between us and Pitt. Ain't a knock on us, either. UGA is just recruiting out of their minds.

They're likely double digit favorites by Vegas, depending on how this weekend goes.

We have a chance, but if asking if there are reasons we may lose (more likely to lose than win) there are certainly major reasons. We need a heroic effort by everyone out there, but if freakin uSCe can pull it off, we certainly can. We just need to go out and do it for once. Been a long minute since we had a top 5 kinda win.

Also pray Auburn whips their butts, that would set up well for us! WDE???
Not scared bring that Swiss cheese oline and whoever is qb of the hour to the game and let’s play. Yea their defense is impressive but gonna be hard to do much when our road graders smashing them into the ground about 3 feet deep play after play. Double digit deez your overrated puppies. GBO

Reactions: HalfullVol
Defeatist attitude and battered vol syndrome. You hate to see it. View attachment 311023Gtfo! Go back to the football forum

He’s stating that it’s an opportunity for us to close, and you’re stating he has a defeatist mentality and trying to banish him? Either I’m misunderstanding you, or you’re misunderstanding him.

He’s stating that it’s an opportunity for us to close, and you’re stating he has a defeatist mentality and trying to banish him? Either I’m misunderstanding you, or you’re misunderstanding him.
It was directed at the wrong post and poster. Oops. Hahaha. It was meant for the one he was replying to. 😂😂 posting really early is no bueno

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It was directed at the wrong post and poster. Oops. Hahaha. It was meant for the one he was replying to. 😂😂 posting really early is no bueno

Easy mistake. Especially after a long night or early start. I’m honestly more concerned about the two MENSA candidates who saw your post in the light of day and liked it.

Easy mistake. Especially after a long night or early start. I’m honestly more concerned about the two MENSA candidates who saw your post in the light of day and liked it.
Maybe being MENSA candidates they had already ferreted out his mistake and was liking for the actual intent of the post. 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back