'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

How could he not see our oline flat out dominate and not want to come here

I gotta admit, Friend is earning his paycheck. I know Chaney has helped as well but Friend is the OL coach. I didnt think he was a good coach at first. But he has proven himself. Guys like Mims has to see what kind of development our OL is getting.

I gotta admit, Friend is earning his paycheck. I know Chaney has helped as well but Friend is the OL coach. I didnt think he was a good coach at first. But he has proven himself. Guys like Mims has to see what kind of development our OL is getting.

Agree. People for sure prematurely judged him. The oline was a mess outside of Trey Smith when he got here. Look how quickly it's went from abysmal to elite. Impressive

It’s part and parcel with many of our fans thinking that Sam Pittman is the only possible choice to coach an OL. You can either coach or you can’t and we know what “can’t” looks like since Mahoney existed.

VN Store

Back