#5 Florida at Ole Miss Game Thread (ESPN, 12PM EDT)

Lol. There are always outliers. How many championships did Leach win at Wazzu? His offenses were record breaking. Look at Orgeron. Defensive minded HC. Saban? Same. Dabo? Has one of the best DCs to ever coach. Offense is definitely important but without a good defense, it means little.

They’re not outliers. Look at all the championship games within the past 20 years and the number of them that are high scoring vs low scoring is much higher.

Reactions: 08Vol
Never had one. It just seems strange that OM is getting rolled but having good QB play. So can you explain why? Why can’t the OM QBs stop UF?

You know you've got a problem when you show up in a Florida/Ole Miss game thread to preemptively defend JG's performance.
1573973661068.gif

He’s good too. Trask has really good footwork in the pocket and throws a accurate ball. Gators going to be tough to beat
Tough to beat for most everybody who plays them. Literally impossible, as usual, for Tennessee.

I know it’s probably a bit of both but I wonder how much of this is UF good and OM bad.

Pitts is unreal. Matchup nightmare.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I know it’s probably a bit of both but I wonder how much of this is UF good and OM bad.

Pitts is unreal. Matchup nightmare.
Florida is doing what they’re supposed to be doing and looking good doing it. Ole Miss looks HORRIBLE on D, but You can’t fault Florida for looking good taking care of business.

Reactions: 08Vol
That first drive for Ole Miss in the second half is what Lane should have let his offensive coaches do all day.

Reactions: 508mikey
Florida is doing what they’re supposed to be doing and looking good doing it. Ole Miss looks HORRIBLE on D, but You can’t fault Florida for looking good taking care of business.

I think his point is, Florida's D ain't exactly looking stellar. Florida ain't gonna be able to get into shootouts with the upper half of the SEC and win all of them

You know you've got a problem when you show up in a Florida/Ole Miss game thread to preemptively defend JG's performance.
1573973661068.gif

You could say the same about the posters bringing up JG in threads that don’t even apply to him.

Ole Miss offense already looks legit against a top-5 team in the nation. Lane is doing work. They’ll need another 1-2 years to get some better athletes on defense though.

If Ole Miss is the worst secondary in the SEC, UF making a case for the second worst

VN Store

Back