#5 Florida at Ole Miss Game Thread (ESPN, 12PM EDT)

Sure but I'm used to seeing UF with a faster more playmaking secondary. That's all

Our safeties were slightly overrated before Davis got ejected for targeting. We got guys getting their first snaps out there today, and Lane is exploiting it.

Reactions: UTK
Our safeties were slightly overrated before Davis got ejected for targeting. We got guys getting their first snaps out there today, and Lane is exploiting it.

I agree with this. I think they will get better as the season goes along, but the key is how much better. Could make or break the season for the Gators

You know you've got a problem when you show up in a Florida/Ole Miss game thread to preemptively defend JG's performance.
1573973661068.gif

Who is defending JG? You just have a difficult time with reading comprehension.

Reactions: TAZVOL75
We have got to get to a point why refs are held accountable for awful calls. I've been saying this for years, just doesn't make any sense.

It's amazing how blatantly the piss poor calls in the SEC go against the underdog. The bias is clear and was essentially confirmed when the SEC only schedules were released. The league is corrupt.

That one call abosuletly sealed the game. Ole Miss has a chance, not a great one but a chance and the refs just yanked it away from them. Not on a subjective call but just a flat out bad one. That should be a fine or a suspension Everytime. I get being an official is tough at times but come on sometimes it's just blantly bad. Any other job in America has consequences for doing bad at your job, it's time to treat the refs like everyone else.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Been a lack of defense in this game, and after that call, we may have an explanation.

It may not have been permissible to play defense in this game.

That one call abosuletly sealed the game. Ole Miss has a chance, not a great one but a chance and the refs just yanked it away from them. Not on a subjective call but just a flat out bad one. That should be a fine or a suspension Everytime. I get being an official is tough at times but come on sometimes it's just blantly bad. Any other job in America has consequences for doing bad at your job, it's time to treat the refs like everyone else.

A chance?

Mmmmmmm.... meh.

It's amazing how blatantly the piss poor calls in the SEC go against the underdog. The bias is clear and was essentially confirmed when the SEC only schedules were released. The league is corrupt.

I mean bias or not, if the roles were reversed it would still be an abysmal call. I just can't stand refs affecting the flow of a game because of horrendous calls. Why is it allowed to happen? Idiotic.

A chance?

Mmmmmmm.... meh.

They would of got the ball back, they had been shredding your defense and a score would of made it a one score game? Come on now, there was a chance. Not a good one because Ole Miss would of actually had to get another stop which was unlikely. Lol

The best two safeties are on the sideline; Brad Stewart because he likes weed, Sean Davis because of targeting. Pass defense will improve tremendously going forward.

VN Store

Back