Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you tell him that if they donā€™t approve of his ā€œcivilianā€ cut, theyā€™ll fix it for him, for free?
tenor.gif

I mean thatā€™s cool and all but he still didnā€™t possess the awareness to succeed

LOL. He got the ball out of his hands and past the LOS rather than take a sack; unfortunately the video didn't give us a clear shot of where the ball went. At any rate, I have been highly critical of JG, and still don't have faith that he will be more consistent this season, but at the sametime I am not going to blame him for the OL's failures.

Not sure I like where golf is going. Wolf had hit the least number of fairways for a 54 hole leader at the US Open. They called it ā€œbomb and gouge,ā€ and DeChambeau does the same thing. I think equipment rules have to be coming in the next few years.

They said the same thing about Tiger when he first came out on tour. He wasn't accurate, he just bombed it past the worst part of the trouble and was exceptional with his short game. So they started Tiger proofing the courses adding distance and moving bunkers, etc. Now with technical improvements in equipment and player training, it needs to be done again. They have run out of real estate to expand existing courses though.

Jack's been saying for 40+ years they need to dial back the balls. Jack is right. Us old-timers that hit the former balata balls that pros used know exactly what he is talking about. A 300 yard drive was an absolute bomb. Now it's 350-400 yds. Crazy.

I have no doubt. I've been researching some golf equipment on average 20+ yards have been added to each club base model. Get fitted and that could go up to 30+ yards. It's crazy

I changed from fitted Mizuno blades to Ping when I turned 60. Should have done it 5-10 years sooner. I did my own fitting and got a club pro to confirm. I added 15-20 yards to each club with better accuracy and trajectory. Lost a bit of bite on the greens (not much) and with the added trajectory it didn't matter. The higher shots even bore through the wind better than they did with old clubs. So I don't have to hit near as many knock-down shots against the wind.

The testosterone side of me loved the added distance. Matching up the new balls with your swing speed also helps.

I live in East Tennessee, during the 90ā€™s and early 2000ā€™s, Iā€™d see a lot of gator ā€œfansā€, not so much now. Now, I see Bama or Clemson, or dawg hanger ons.
I see very few Florida fans around Knoxville. Maybe a few Alabama. Not much. When I get outside of Knox in other parts of the state, youā€™ll see some Clemson and Alabama but thatā€™s about it. People are so bandwagon nowadays šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
They said the same thing about Tiger when he first came out on tour. He wasn't accurate, he just bombed it past the worst part of the trouble and was exceptional with his short game. So they started Tiger proofing the courses adding distance and moving bunkers, etc. Now with technical improvements in equipment and player training, it needs to be done again. They have run out of real estate to expand existing courses though.

Jack's been saying for 40+ years they need to dial back the balls. Jack is right. Us old-timers that hit the former balata balls that pros used know exactly what he is talking about. A 300 yard drive was an absolute bomb. Now it's 350-400 yds. Crazy.
They need to regulate the technology of the golf balls and the golf clubs for use on the PGA Tour.

Seems a little late in the game to be asking for a review of the dealer.
iu

I don't have to accept it. They deliver, I test drive and if I like it and feel like it's reliable then they process my down payment and my financing has already been set up.

So....asking for opinions from anyone who has purchased from them.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yes. Bought 2. When it shows up look it over real close. If any thing is wrong and it was included in the disclosed in the description they will fix it. Both our cars have been good. The first had some scratches and nails in the tires. Both not listed in the description. They repainted the rear and replaced the bad tires.

Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back