Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. He got the ball out of his hands and past the LOS rather than take a sack; unfortunately the video didn't give us a clear shot of where the ball went. At any rate, I have been highly critical of JG, and still don't have faith that he will be more consistent this season, but at the sametime I am not going to blame him for the OL's failures.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!......so you’re on the record of saying that this teams strongest position this year is at fault for JG’s bad awareness?...oh dear...I mean being rated as the top offensive Line this year was a big Fluke then huh👀😂

One game ? I watched several games where Dobbs rushed for over 100 and threw over 300. Shuler was solid and above average but I think he was a bit overrated as a Qb and runner. The PR machine for Shuler as a Heismann candidate rivaled Michigan’s PR efforts with Desmond Howard. Shuler looked very average in the Bowl game vs. Penn State and we all know how mediocre he was in the NFL.
It was two seasons. Great college QB...like Dobbs. Practically no NFL career...like Dobbs. We both watched games and we have markedly different takes. I can live with it if you can.

they are in suburbs now.

TWRA considers nuisance animal. Refuse to relocate. I was told 'check with municipality before discharging a weapon'...'we wont intervene'.

My wife said it cant get in over our fence 😳 check that, they can.

Unfortunately in city its either poison or hand to hand combat.

Learn to shoot a bow or get a crossbow. Very quiet and you can get more than with a gun...

Reactions: BennesseeVols
I mean he was recruited as a linebacker then switched to TE I’m pretty sure but yea mismanaged for sure
Used to dance around this with Tony Bologna. He wasn’t better than any of our linebackers they tried him at DE...same deal. Switched him to TE and he played ST and backed up Ethan Wolf. Patriots utilize a FB and he fits. Not sure he was amongst the notable mismanaged under Butch. Nate Peterman wasn’t as good as Dobbs but has starts in the NFL...shizz happens.

It was two seasons. Great college QB...like Dobbs. Practically no NFL career...like Dobbs. We both watched games and we have markedly different takes. I can live with it if you can.
I know he played two years. You mentioned the game where Shuler took over a game. I probably watched Dobbs in 6 games the last two years he played completely decimate defenses by passing and running. Shuler was good but not great. Dobbs was good but not great, but had far more spectacular games than Shuler IMO.

I know he played two years. You mentioned the game where Shuler took over a game. I probably watched Dobbs in 6 games the last two years he played completely decimate defenses by passing and running. Shuler was good but not great. Dobbs was good but not great, but had far more spectacular games than Shuler IMO.
Once again, we both watched the games and we hopelessly disagree. Not interested in blasting Dobbs to match your disdain for Shuler.

1. College Football
2. College basketball
3. NFL football
4. NBA basketball
5. Everything else is boring to watch
I’m with you in terms of casual viewing and cheering for your favorite team. But IMO, it changes come playoff time. When it’s do or die, my list of events with most hype is:
1. College Basketball
2. NFL playoffs
3. College football bowls
4. NHL Playoffs
5. NBA Playoffs
6. Olympic Curling Finals

Shh, did you tell him that they won’t ask how he wants it cut? Maybe, we need to keep that from him.
They read the regs out loud to us. I was thinking, "that won't be so bad" Then my drill sergeant said, "you can toss that **** out the window. He's shaving your pointy little heads, you're going to pay him for it, and you're gonna like it." 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back