Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always let your loved ones know how much you love them. My mom passed in her sleep last night. Still waiting to hear what happened. She was only 56. My step dad rolled over to check on her and she was gone. His mom passed a month ago too. I’m ready for some Vol football to end this sh** year.
Man, that's a rough one. Bless you guys. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Living in Memphis, all I can say is that he is a very good recruiter and darn good coach. Now, stepping into a high level P5 program is different. I always thought if was hired at a high level job, he should bring in a DC with P5 experience, which he did not do.

The local radio was commenting yesterday that he's big on his system and recognizing numbers whether to run or pass, and Blackmon just isn't good enough to be successful with the pass.
So he has a chart like Butch?

Always let your loved ones know how much you love them. My mom passed in her sleep last night. Still waiting to hear what happened. She was only 56. My step dad rolled over to check on her and she was gone. His mom passed a month ago too. I’m ready for some Vol football to end this sh** year.

It sounds like your mom went peacefully, which is a blessing. Very sorry for your loss.

😢 so sorry.

prayers for you and your family

So very sorry. Prayers sent.

I’m very sorry.

💔 I'm sorry, brother. Sad news and heavy hearts this month.

Apparently he deleted it, but the original Tweet was hatin' on dudes in rooms drinking coffee. I think perhaps this was a forgery...by you, sir. While I endorse the spirit of his protest regarding Cade, the inclusion of coffee hate is simply unconscionable.
Trey can back me and @utvols88 on the coffee hating

Apparently he deleted it, but the original Tweet was hatin' on dudes in rooms drinking coffee. I think perhaps this was a forgery...by you, sir. While I endorse the spirit of his protest regarding Cade, the inclusion of coffee hate is simply unconscionable.
Edited for screenshots.

Today is my Dad's first year of his passing. Miss him more than I ever have. So Sorry to hear this. Much prayers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back