Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cumberland County had 29 new cases today, 15 old case recoveries, so net increase of 14 active cases. Your transmission rate as of today stands at 1.15. It's not the highest in the state. That would be Overton, a.k.a. Covid County, TN, which is whichever county has the highest transmission rate.

Kingsport went green today, Sullivan County.

The overall positivity rate today was 7.24% which is really good to be that low. Today the number of active cases in the state fell to the lowest level since July 25th but we've been trapped in a range for the last almost 4 weeks. I've been expecting the total number of active cases to consistently drop for some time now. It hasn't happened yet. We'll see what happens in the next few days.

View attachment 301039

Active cases:

View attachment 301041

ArcGIS Dashboards
Weird how this virus is following population curves. It'll probably be plateaued for a couple more weeks then drop off. Just speculation though

Reactions: ChattaTNVol
Exactly people donate to write it off so they pay less taxes. They don’t just give up some of their salary....
I think the Trump tax act took that away unfortunately.

Though, if you take a 45k pay cut, that also means less taxes. Including payroll taxes, it might even be preferrable to donating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: captainfalcon777
What is this communistic bullsh*t about Fulmer not giving enough of his salary? Well show us some leadership guys! Who is gonna send in a thousand to help out “in these uncertain times?”

If we’d have given him a 15% raise you wouldn’t have said sh!t.

This whole economic catastrophe is a self inflicted wound so by all means continue with the righteous indignation and guilt induction

It’s all the rage these days I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back