Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 13-YO nephew is undergoing his second MRI of the day in about 10 minutes. Little man has two tumors. One wrapped around his cervical spine and the other is at the base of his brain. Both believed to be malignant. They are interfering with production or flow of spinal fluid and he’s been feeling numbness, which was the symptom that brought him in today.

He had brain surgery when he was 2 to remove a tumor and now this. Needless to say my brother and SIL are deeply distraught right now. Surgery in morning. Please pray for “immeasurably more” for he and his family. I’m shook.

Sorry to hear buddy. Prayers for healing and comfort.

My 13-YO nephew is undergoing his second MRI of the day in about 10 minutes. Little man has two tumors. One wrapped around his cervical spine and the other is at the base of his brain. Both believed to be malignant. They are interfering with production or flow of spinal fluid and he’s been feeling numbness, which was the symptom that brought him in today.

He had brain surgery when he was 2 to remove a tumor and now this. Needless to say my brother and SIL are deeply distraught right now. Surgery in morning. Please pray for “immeasurably more” for he and his family. I’m shook.
Man, I’m so sorry to read this news! This sucks! My heart breaks every time I hear things like this. My wife and I are blessed with only one child. It took a lot to get her here, but she is our pride and joy! I think way too often, especially when I hear news like this, about if it was my daughter, and all I can do is pray God never puts that burden on me and my wife. Prayers for your nephew that his surgery will be successful this morning and that they will hopefully get some good news that it’s not malignant. Prayers for strength and comfort for his parents, as they will need every single one of them. Prayers for you and all of yours family, as you will need to be strong for your brother and support him. 🙏🏻👆🏻❤️

Prayers for best possible outcome!!
Can’t even imagine how rough that must be for the young man and his parents!🙏

Was hard to swallow after reading this. Stay strong brother, support is everything. Kid sounds relentless. Prayers sent
Same here. I just posted a pic of my 13 yo son with his helmet ready to start practice Monday. He’s big, strong, and healthy, and we are truely blessed with our kids.
It’s always very humbling to read things like this, and honestly brought me to tears as I read it! Kids are our future and it’s heartbreaking to see one struggling.

From Galilee on Kennedy Chandler:

This was over in May. Staff checked every box the family was looking for. I have been around a lot of college coaches, by far CRB is the most genuine. The before and after pictures of Admiral and Grant left everyone speechless. A ton of credit must go to the support staff. They were a huge part of Vols landing him. KC is a an awesome young man that works extremely hard. His father Kylan never seemed excited about the blue bloods. Duke and KY had a lot of show but UT had the substance. I hate I cannot see him play this season. He is working hard on getting a top class in Knoxville.
Chills

Reactions: SmokinBob
Man, I’m so sorry to read this news! This sucks! My heart breaks every time I hear things like this. My wife and I are blessed with only one child. It took a lot to get her here, but she is our pride and joy! I think way too often, especially when I hear news like this, about if it was my daughter, and all I can do is pray God never puts that burden on me and my wife. Prayers for your nephew that his surgery will be successful this morning and that they will hopefully get some good news that it’s not malignant. Prayers for strength and comfort for his parents, as they will need every single one of them. Prayers for you and all of yours family, as you will need to be strong for your brother and support him. 🙏🏻👆🏻❤️

Wow! Same here. Thought my nephew dodged a bullet when he was younger. Anywho, they’ve decided to do a 3-hr MRI today. I guess to inspect deeper into the tissue. Now they’re worried aboUt his optic nerve. Not sure what to expect today. May not be surgery today if he’s going through a sedated 3-hr MRI but I’m out of my element here. Thankfully don’t know much about this process.

Thanks guys and gals. GB🍊.... more than a mantra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back