Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 13-YO nephew is undergoing his second MRI of the day in about 10 minutes. Little man has two tumors. One wrapped around his cervical spine and the other is at the base of his brain. Both believed to be malignant. They are interfering with production or flow of spinal fluid and he’s been feeling numbness, which was the symptom that brought him in today.

He had brain surgery when he was 2 to remove a tumor and now this. Needless to say my brother and SIL are deeply distraught right now. Surgery in morning. Please pray for “immeasurably more” for he and his family. I’m shook.

I have a 14 year old son. This is heartbreaking to read. Prayers now for complete healing and no cancer in this young man’s body. Go now in Jesus name. I know I can be a jerk but I may not like a lot of people but love kids. God heal and give peace.

My 13-YO nephew is undergoing his second MRI of the day in about 10 minutes. Little man has two tumors. One wrapped around his cervical spine and the other is at the base of his brain. Both believed to be malignant. They are interfering with production or flow of spinal fluid and he’s been feeling numbness, which was the symptom that brought him in today.

He had brain surgery when he was 2 to remove a tumor and now this. Needless to say my brother and SIL are deeply distraught right now. Surgery in morning. Please pray for “immeasurably more” for he and his family. I’m shook.
Prayers Sent

Was hard to swallow after reading this. Stay strong brother, support is everything. Kid sounds relentless. Prayers sent

MRI is done, they have good pictures, but of course radiologist has to review. TY all, @ChattaTNVol, legions indeed. Hope my brother can get some sleep. Can’t imagine... whew.

Florida Attrition

2018 ★★★★ Malik Langham SDE, transferred to Vanderbilt
2018 ★★★★ Lucas Krull, TE transfer portal
2018 ★★★Johnny Huggins safety, dismissed
2018 ★★★ Noah Banks OT, medical retire
2018 ★★★Chris Bleich, OT transfer portal

2019 ★★★★ Chris Steele, CB, transferred to USC
2019 ★★★★ Jalon Jones, QB, dismissed
2019 ★★★★ Diwan Black, ILB, JUCO
2019 ★★★★ Deyavie Hammond, OL, JUCO
2019 ★★★★ Arjei Henderson, WR (Jackson State Gamecocks)
2019 ★★★★ Wardrick Wilson OG, JUCO

2020 ★★★★ Issiah Walker JR, OT, transferred to Miami
2020 ★★★ Leonard Manuel, WR, JUCO
2020 ★★★ Dionte Marks, WR, transfer to Ol Miss
Top 5 Attrition class

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back