Marxist Black Lives Matter

Who is attacking her? It’s a message board which is where we give opinions on various subject including this idiocy...

Black lives matter means different things to different people.... The overwhelming majority feel that black lives matter, they should be treated equally and have room for growth..... The actual Black lives movement is being over taken by people that want to use that mantra for violence and destruction...... all these issues, everyone agrees needs to be corrected but no one wants to truly work to correct them.
You are attacking her right now. Are you not calling her ride name change an idiotic thing to do?

You are attacking her right now. Are you not calling her ride name change an idiotic thing to do?
Now I’m attacking bc that is an idiotic viewpoint.... message boards are made for us to discuss things that happen in the world both positive and negative.... By the Dixie Stampede is not a ride.... Do you even Pigeon Forge bro?

Reactions: DC_Vol
Now I’m attacking bc that is an idiotic viewpoint.... message boards are made for us to discuss things that happen in the world both positive and negative.... By the Dixie Stampede is not a ride.... Do you even Pigeon Forge bro?
No. Factory outlets and strip malls aren't my thing much less Dollywood. I can tell the name change is upsetting you.

I’m all for public hanging if it meets a certain burden of proof..... I use to watch this show showing real life murder re-enactments from the 1800’s.... a woman murdered her husband.... they tried her in court the next morning and hung her in the middle town that night.... it is amazing how much the world has changed since then.

Yeah changed for the better.

It’s funny how people are so much for smaller government, limiting its power and stating how inept it is but when it comes to convicting and carrying out killings they’re all for it.

No. Factory outlets and strip malls aren't my thing much less Dollywood. I can tell the name change is upsetting you.
Not at all..... never been, it’s a dinner show type thing but not part of Dollywood.... pigeon forge is ok especially with family/ friends.... I have zero issue with Dolly Parton..... she is a great person that does a tremendous amount for people..... Her reading program for kids is fantastic.

Last edited:
Yeah changed for the better.

It’s funny how people are so much for smaller government, limiting its power and stating how inept it is but when it comes to convicting and carrying out killings they’re all for it.
It depends on the situation.... the guy that shot the five year old in the head.... There is absolutely zero doubt that he murdered that child.... I’m all for stringing him up today instead of housing for the next 50 years.

Dolly supports BLM! Leg-humpers' heads explode across the Southeast.

AAs won’t take her statements seriously until she and her business managers give AAs free tickets for life to all of her attractions. Money talks, BS walks.

Of course there are exceptions...and public hanging will never come back. I would be 100% for it when there is no doubt like Beast said.
Thank you for your service by the way. My son is a Corporal stationed at PI right now. Just got back from 2 1/2 years on Okinawa.

I agree if there’s 100% no uncertainty however from what I’ve read the price to do an execution is ridiculous compared to a life sentence (because of appeals I think).

Thanks. Glad I was never there. Heard it sucks. My nephew is there currently. Not sure I would want to be stationed at PI either. Not much going on there if I recall, but not far from beaches at least. Only time I was there was for boot camp. I was in DC and Lejeune.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Hell, TV solves wrongful convictions in an hour.

I get that you are being facetious and if Matlock was representing every defendant I'd be ok with the death penalty.

In all seriousness I'm opposed to the death penalty for numerous reasons BUT if we are going to continue to use it, executions should be done by hanging and in public.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
I’ve been saying we have a racially motivated hate crime epidemic in America since the Christian/Newsom murders in 2007.
Does she know any black people? Black people don’t care if she changes the name Dixie..... white people are so stupid with their virtue signaling
I live in a overwhelmingly black community.... I’m by far the minority here..... my best friend is black and his two daughters practically live at my place..... they have real needs and wants....Black people are no different than white people..... they just want to be treated equally, fairly, and justly... they want prison and police reform.... they don’t want to get rid of the police.... they want opportunities for growth for them and their family to be available to them... Changing syrup bottles and getting rid of the name Dixie is silly and does absolutely nothing to help better them or their children’s lives.
Cool that you "have a black friend" and all but you can't speak for black people.

Some don't care. Many do. I and no one that I know will shop or eat anywhere with Dixie in the name.

I don't go to the nearest liquor store to me because its named Dixie Lee wine and liquor. We don't give any Dixie place our money. Plenty of black people are the same.

Cool that you "have a black friend" and all but you can't speak for black people.

Some don't care. Many do. I and no one that I know will shop or eat anywhere with Dixie in the name.

I don't go to the nearest liquor store to me because its named Dixie Lee wine and liquor. We don't give any Dixie place our money. Plenty of black people are the same.

Seriously?

You should share these sentiments in the BLM thread and not try to call all involved in the movement thugs, rioters, vandals. Next time they are over, share some of your VN posts with them. It will be fun.

As for the last sentence, it shouldn't bother you that she changed the name then. She doesn't need to be attacked for it now does she?

In MANY, MANY, MANY, instances the shoe fits.

VN Store

Back